Acceptance 211
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2016 18:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mandy Revisit - Hing Loong

Date and Time: April 30th around 2pm
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22657-SW-Ma ... ?ref=Search+(region,building)
Nationality and language: Mainland Chinese, we spoke in mando/canto mix
Face: 3/5 - same
Body: 4/5 - same
Skill: 5/5
Service: 6/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 6/5
Price: 500 plus tip
Repeat?: For sure! This is a repeat

In honor of Memorial Day (and to get last night's mediocre punt out of my head) i decided to visit one of the "veterans"

Its been almost a month to the day i first went to Hing Loong, and it coincides with the MTR challenge perfectly. After lunch on Gough street, decide to walk down Hing Loong to find Mandy. Climb up the dingy stairs as quickly as possible to avoid any awkward confrontations given the high traffic business area.

knock on her door and somehow she remembers me. Greets me with kiss on cheek, hug, and we get down to business. Shower act is nearly identical as last time...hey if it aint broke don't fix it. Soapy massage with those nice man-mades. From behind, gives me a nice rub. Titjob in the shower followed by WBBBJ. Dry off and then onto the bed.

BBBJ is what I'm here for, so I'm quite excited when her soft lips are all over LB. Again, perfect attention to the misters. DT like a champ, sloppy, slippery, spitty, PSE to the max. Every so often she'll discreetly replace the towel below my bum (think spit collection tin) She asks if i want to fuck, but this time i say no. I just want BBBJ to completion. Mandy is happy to oblige. To be honest, i recalled from the last time that her LS isn't the tightest and coupled with the terrible Doms, it didn't do too much for me. As such, i opted for a full session of BBBJ

Act two is more of the same. DT, gagging, except i feel a tickle. Next thing i know, she's got her tongue all over my * and i can barely contain myself. Just my luck. Two rimmers in the same month! find myself squirming up and down and tell her I'm about to fire, she tells I can CIM. A little more rimming and i Mandy keeps her lips on LB until everything is gone and discreetly spits into tissue. Head into the shower, plays with semi LB again and dry off. She helps me get dressed, and i make my exit. Great option for anyone who's a BJ fan for sure

Gent's make sure you go visit her. Support our troops

Recent Ratings
chemical   26-7-2016 05:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
mcmafia09   31-5-2016 09:18  Karma  +2   Hahaha!!! Nice one
lottalove   31-5-2016 02:26  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, ++++
southstar   30-5-2016 19:45  Acceptance  +1   Excellent Should visit her one day. I am intrigued by the blonde hair..
dododo   30-5-2016 19:33  Acceptance  +1