Subject: D cup walkup plus massage @ Foremost (Jordan)
trust_00
Kinky King

UID 109710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1254
Posts 138
Karma 1229
Acceptance 508
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2020 19:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
D cup walkup plus massage @ Foremost (Jordan)

Place: Foremost (Jordan) - 7FL, Blk B, 2nd hall past RM 1 & 2 (forgot which #)
Name:  CC
Race: Chinese & Viet
Face: 6/10 Ok face with friendly nice smile  
Body: 6/10 5'4 ft, a lil chubby, D cups but has a little belly
Skill: 6/10
Service: 6/10 No shower, no BJ, no kissing (she has a mask on when fucking). Other than that it was decent
GFE: 5/10 Friendly and chatty.  Limited English, speaks Mandarin & Canto
Massage: 6/10
Damage: $700 (sex+massage). Other prices: 400 for massage+HJ, 500 for sex only
Repeat: Maybe

Happened to be around area for some shopping. After a long day of walking I decided to check out the usual punting grounds. 66 Parkes was a waste of time as it was pretty dead.  Walked by Temple street and I guess it was too early so it was pretty dead too.  Swung by Foremost and started from the top.  After going down a few floors this girl with a cute smile opens the door.  This girl doesnt really fit the type I usually go for, but her genuine cute smile and D cups in a sexy lingerie caught my attention so I went in.  

I get inside and she asked if I just got off work, I said no just finished shopping (its Sat.) and she says if I'm tired I should get a massage also, cus shes really good at it.  She says its only 200 extra (its 500 for sex).  I could use a massage so I went ahead with it.  

What I like about her is that shes clean! She sprays me down with some disinfectant and helps me undress. She gives me a paper towel and I hop in the shower myself.  Finished the shower and lay face down on the bed for the massage.  Its a legit massage bed, with a hole to place your face.  Shes got paper sheets over the bed as well for cleaniness.

She keeps her lingerie on and starts with the massage.  She asks which area to focus on so I suggested my back is tired.  I wouldnt say its was a great massage but it was decent.  She loosens up my back and shoulders, and I was kinda surprised by how strong she was.  Half way in she asks if I wanted my back stepped on.  I went ahead with it and it was ok. She wasnt too heavy, she also had some bars on the ceiling to grip on to.  Overall the massage was ok, I guess for 200 more it was worth it if you wanted a massage also.  

Since I was getting a massage, I had more time to chat with her as well. Shes originally from China but is pretty much local HK now having lived here so long.  She said she working at some beauty clinic before but Covid pretty much ended that, so now shes been doing this kinda work instead.  I also said she looks a little mixed blood, and to my surprise she says shes actually half Viet. I asked if the 141 business picked up since Covid is a little more contained now, and she says Foremost has been pretty quiet still.  

Massage finishes and she asks me to flip over.  Now she finally takes off her lingerie and reveals her massive D cups!  Sadly this part she puts on a mask to prevent covid   Pretty good lookin tits, but shes got a little belly and some weird looking tattoo across the bottom of her belly.  Her lingerie did a great job hiding her belly.  Her tat looked kinda like lightning bolt, but lucky it wasnt too distracting..  She sits next to me and oils up my dick and jerks me off for a little.  No BJ (shes got a mask on so I didnt even bother asking).  She rubs me off as I play with her tits.  I asks if they're real and she says yes, grab them!  She says covid made her chubbier being locked up at home, but at least it made her tits larger as well lol

She puts a dom on me and climbs on top of me for literally like 10 seconds and asks me to get on top instead lol.. fine with me, I get up and start fucking her missionary.  Her pussy wasnt exactly the tighest.  Not super loose by any means.  I still get decent feeling of fucking her and watching her massive tits bounce.   I get a handful of those titties and couldnt stop playing with them.  I bend down and suck on them and this girl is moaning like crazy by now. We switched to a few variations of missionary (changing the position of her legs) until I eventually pop.  Overall the massage was ok, and the sex was ok also.  I guess due to her friendliness, I would actually consider returning if I was in the area and wanted a massage.

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   22-9-2020 07:21  Karma  +8   Favorable
gwailoplayer   21-9-2020 16:28  Karma  +3   providers working with a mask is not for me, I tried it with a few.
hotjac   21-9-2020 11:27  Karma  +3   Nice find - if she truly gets into the sex she's worth returning to.
Cspoker50   21-9-2020 02:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ramont   21-9-2020 00:23  Karma  +6   thanks
OscarPistorius   20-9-2020 23:50  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing!