Nationality & Language: Chinese, minimal English
Face: 3/5  
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $600
Repeat: No

Was curious about seeing Yuko, so went over to Kam Bong, but of course, she was busy. Went to the back of the same hallway and saw a sign for Kitty. Rang the doorbell and saw a pretty cute girl answer the door and decided to give her a try.

Shower was pretty standard, just regular washing, but some friendly conversation with her minimal English. After getting out of the shower, dried off, and she started with giving me a pretty thorough cat bath. After a bit, she capped me and gave me a CBJ for a good 5 min. Good suction and movement. It almost made me want to But, held on for the main course.

She then climbed on top, lubed me up a bit and rode me CG for a bit. She let me suck her tits for a bit, but didn't seem too into it. I asked if she kissed, and was declined. We then switched to mish where I just pounded away, kind of because I was feeling like I just wanted to get it over with. Probably not the best feeling to have when you are paying for some company, but I just wasn't feeling it that much anymore. I managed to and got up.

She came in the shower with me again, gave me a nice wash, and I was out the door.

She's friendly enough, she's cute, but doesn't really have something that makes you want to hang out and spend some time there. I probably won't return to her door, but I'll try others in that hallway hopefully soon.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   10-8-2017 13:43  Karma  +2   Very cool
LeoCan   10-8-2017 00:02  Acceptance  +5   
Freelancer   9-8-2017 10:34  Karma  +4   Favorable