Subject: Luna Spa - HIGHLY recommended Ava, but...
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4489
Posts 250
Karma 4442
Acceptance 934
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2023 21:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Luna Spa - HIGHLY recommended Ava, but...

Date & Time of Session: 21 July
Name: Ava
Nationality & Language: Guangdong, so mandarin and Cantonese
Face: 8/10 quite pretty, especially for this type of service
Body: 7.5/10 tall slim body, but tits are a bit saggy and body in general feels soft, skinny-fat type
Skill & Service: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 1100 + tip
Repeat: No

Had felt the itch early morning and msged the agent on tg before 9am, however they replied closer to 11 and mentioned there were 5 available who could rim (remember to specifically ask who in their lineup can do this, it's no longer a default option). While I was considering Bella or Baby, agent strongly recommended Ava for her service so I agreed.

Got to the location on time and saw she was quite pretty and reasonably tall, probably around 163-5cm. She was super friendly and chatty, can really tell she has an outgoing personality.

Into the small shower together where she washed me, and focused very heavily on my ass, in preparation of things to come haha. Then she went down for a short bbbj, although I thought her skill level was just ok.

After the shower she helped me dry off and we moved to the bed for a below average massage. It's fine, and soon we moved on. She licked me all over and for the first time at this place, she rimmed while I was flat on my belly instead of on my knees. She spent a reasonable amount of time there but her skill level wasn't so high.

After turning over she went for bbbj again did not take the whole thing each time she bobbed down, only every once in a while. Suction also wasn't optimal for me. I could tell this wasn't going to get me over the line so while laying down I just held her head and facefucked her for a few minutes before I finished. Props to her for accepting this position.

After she spent a few minutes resting and massaging some feelings back into her jaw, we hit the showers again and off I went.

I'm not quite sure why the agent recommended Ava so hard, because apart from that one girl in my previous report who didn't rim at all, Ava was probably my worst session here at Luna. Perhaps it's because visually she was the best? I dunno.

Anyway I'll continue visiting this spa since it's difficult to get rimming at other places, and will continue trying new girls until I get 2 great girls who I can duo. Stay tuned!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
elephil   14-8-2023 15:13  Acceptance  +1   
sguniy   7-8-2023 08:15  Acceptance  +4   can u pls give me TG info. looking to head to hk soon
wrexart3211   6-8-2023 04:09  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
magictime12   24-7-2023 14:23  Karma  +4   
Mister   23-7-2023 17:48  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. Would be interested in your opinion of Bella.
jackchan79   23-7-2023 13:44  Karma  +3   
mcnation   23-7-2023 08:33  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   23-7-2023 02:58  Karma  +8   
vinc9   23-7-2023 01:19  Karma  +5   I do suggest going for the red labels first- I do wonder if the agent pushes girls with less business at times :/