Registered 25-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2020 00:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sala Thai Spa (Causeway Bay) - Ing Ing

Website: http://go141.com/en/B19039-CB-Thaimassages-SalaThaiMassage.html
Name:  Ing Ing
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5 Small tits, B cups. Slim (but not skinny) body type with no fat. Nice booty
Height: Around 5'2 ft
Skill: 3/5 (Massage skill also 3/5)
Service: 3/5                                       
GFE : 4/5

Price & Session Length:  $600 for 60mins Massage + FS
Repeat: Yes to spa and girl

I already knew what to expect since I've been to this Spa before and had a good experience.  A few weeks after my amazing trip to Thailand I started to miss these Thai girls and decided to come back to Sala Thai for nice relaxing time.  

I messaged the mamasan to see which girl was available and the one that caught my eye was Ing Ing (ad says 20 year old).  Ok the girl looks decent, but what really caught my perverted attention was her age lol..

Anyway I book her and no problem. I showed up earlier than I booked and since they only have 2 massage rooms, and both were occupied, I ended up having to wait a little.  The awkard part was that where were 4 massage girls sitting there watching tv.. but they all moved out of the way so I could sit there instead.  Guess I shouldn't have shown up too early lol.  Theres 2 chairs and Ing Ing sits next to me, so we ended up chatting a little, but it felt really awkard for me cus the other 3 girls were just sitting off to the side bench. Anyway we chat for a bit.  Her english wasnt too great but we could converse in basic English.  She ended up showing me some of her photos from recent trips before coming to HK.  At this point the chemistry was ok, she was nice enough.  Her looks match her photos, but her photos were obviously touched up to make her look better.  

One of the bro in the rooms finally finishes and they clean up the room and bring me to it.  Same deal as last time.  I take off my clothes and and walk over with a towel to the shower in the room next door.  I do a quick wash and go back to my room, and Ing Ing follows me right in.  

At this time we already sort of knew each other (due to the time spent waiting outside).  She asks me which service do I want.. I ask if shes tired and can she do a long massage? She says shes not tired, but 1 hour is good, so I go for that.  

I start laying faced down, and she starts on the typical massage.  It wasnt great, but again it wasn't terrible.  Just an ok massage, but it was what I expected.  Like last time, the room was a little bit chilly, she asks if I was cold, and I told her a little, so for most of the massage she had a small blanket on me, which kept me significantly warmer.  We chat a bit more during the massage, and shes pretty friendly and easy to talk to. She ends up telling me that shes 28.  Ok so my dream of fucking a 20 year old is ruined.. I wished she had just lied cus she definitely looked like she could be 20!

She does most of the massage with her clothes on, but once the real massage part was done, she takes her top off.  She doesn't have the largest tits, but I already knew this from checking her out earlier.  When she was taking off her top she was pretty shy about it!  She actually turned around to take off her top.. and she looks at me and says 'no looking!'.  Of course I keep looking to get a glimpse of her tits lol.  At this point she also takes off her shorts but keeps her panties on.  She then oils up that tiny body of hers and starts rubbing it all over my back (nuru style).  Her tits werent big, and her nipples weren't erect, but I was attracted to her and her body felt good on mine nontheless.

Once that part was done, the real fun begins! She tells me to flip over and she does the same body sliding thing on my front side.  The strange part was that usually they finish the sliding and go into BJ right away. But nope.. no BJ from this girl.  I acutally didnt even realize the missing BJ until AFTER I left the spa!  Anyway, I guess I forgot because something weird happens.  She finishes the sliding and gets off the bed to take off her panties.  Of course while shes taking off her panties shes shy about it again.. I'm stairing at her cute body and she was all shy and covering her pussy with her hands.  The shy thing acutally works pretty well with her cus she looks pretty young and I find her pretty cute.  

She gets a condom and stands next to my bed.  She stands there for a little kinda like she doesnt know what to do? Or was hesitating?  I'm not sure what the heck she was thinking or doing, but I grab of her ass and rub her pussy a little from behind. Nice lookin and felling pussy. She just seemed really shy about "going to fuck me now".  Anyway after that little pause, I slide over a little and she hops on to the bed and lays next to me. She starts jerking me off while I rub her asshole a little and continue fingering her from behind. I can feel her getting wet so of course I'm rock hard now. She pops a condom on me and hops on top.  I gotta say this girl felt GREAT on top of me.  Pussy was just perfect, not too tight and not too loose.  She tires pretty quickly so I assist by thrusting her from below.  I put both my hands on her waist and this was when I notice how small this girl actually was.  I dont know why but her waist felt really nice to grab on to and made me really horny. I also do some boob grabs and that feels great too. We continue that for a bit and she leans forward to hug me while I continue to thrust her from below. While thrusting her from below, I reach around an rub her asshole as shes pounding on me.  She was more of a "quiet" fuck although she did let out some moans.  I dont know what it was, but I felt like I was a teenager again fucking this young looking girl.  It felt more like fucking my GF than a massage girl.  

We go on for a bit and I ask her to switch position.  She lays down and now I'm sitting up facing her.  Of course she looks really shy again cus she basically has her legs spread open in front of me.  I couldnt help it cus her pussy looked so good, I started fingering her again and jerk off a little.  2 fingers all the way in rubbing her gspot, and now shes moaning heavier and thrusting her body along with the movement of my fingers.  Shit was pretty hot.  Her pussy got more and more wet and of course now I'm horny as fuck.  I stick my dick back inside her and thrust away rapidly!  Right before I blow I spontaneously pull out and pull the condom off, and cum right on top of her pussy lol..   I shot a big ass load on her but lucky she wasnt mad or anything.  She helped me clean up and she asks can she take a quick shower first.  I was thinkin ok? Usually the customer showers first.. but I guess I cant complain cus I shot a load on her lol.  

I gotta say it felt weird sitting there naked.. waiting for her to finish showering next door.  I didnt wanna take out my phone or anything to pass the time cus you know.. dirty hands lol.   Anyway she comes back a few mins later and it was my turn to shower.  I shower, dress, then pay and tip her.  I dig this girl. She seem more like a regular girl than your typical massage girl.  She told me she does ecommerce or something back in Thailand, and doesnt do any of this massage stuff back home.  I guess from this experience I pretty much believe her.  

Overall, she was a great punt due to the GF feeling, but I dont think shes in HK anymore. She did say she might come back again in the near future, so who knows.  If I ever see her again, I'll probably go for round two!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
twelve98   12-2-2020 13:11  Karma  +5   Excellent
bohica   7-2-2020 22:21  Karma  +8   Sounds like Goldilocks as her pussy was just perfect, not too tight and not too loose...
zeebee   5-2-2020 19:39  Karma  +1   I hope you asked before taking the condom off and cumming all over her
zebra   5-2-2020 15:37  Karma  +5   
pierrot   3-2-2020 10:59  Karma  +4   Excellent
Mister   2-2-2020 17:16  Karma  +5   Good find. Nice detailed report
cruisinby   2-2-2020 14:46  Karma  +2   Looks great. Too bad she's gone.
ramont   2-2-2020 13:32  Karma  +6   Thanks
batman108   2-2-2020 11:57  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Juplo   2-2-2020 08:08  Karma  +2   She does have that fantasy young look
kgb2005   2-2-2020 02:27  Karma  +2   Original
Rayguy   2-2-2020 02:04  Karma  +3   Nice report.
Jjahkg1   2-2-2020 00:55  Acceptance  +1   
kgb2005
Carnal Conqueror

UID 240330
Digest Posts 0
Credits 431
Posts 66
Karma 423
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-5-2018
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2020 02:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 trust_00's post

Thank you for such an informative report, she looks absolutely fantastic!

Recent Ratings
sandy123   2-2-2020 14:33  Acceptance  +1   She is so sexy bro...
cticti2
Nookie Newbie

UID 266063
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 12
Karma 9
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-2-2020
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2020 22:11  Profile P.M. 
good..........thanks for share
she looks absolutely fantastic!
voddoddo
Musky Member

UID 263196
Digest Posts 0
Credits 195
Posts 20
Karma 193
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2020 21:24  Profile P.M. 
nice sharing, room not so bad but the shower kind of too "home style"
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2020 16:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 trust_00's post

So how do you enter the building? Do they need to buzz you through the gate downstairs?

And have they installed heaters in the rooms? No point having your balls frozen off before anything else happens.
trust_00
Kinky King

UID 109710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1254
Posts 138
Karma 1229
Acceptance 508
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2020 18:31  Profile P.M. 
Theres a gate but the few times I went the security just let me in and ask me what floor I'm going to.  You can also just follow others in.. its a huge building with lots of traffic

Recent Ratings
Mister   23-2-2020 15:42  Karma  +1   Thanks. Still no heaters?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21110
Posts 20497
Karma 20535
Acceptance 11503
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2020 19:03  Profile P.M. 
HK mansions is the place where they have multiple maid agencies, a few years ago there were so much traffic in the building (maids) that the management had to charge each non resident to use the lift

Even now many commercial enterprises there so access should not be a problem for anyone