Nationality: Chinese
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5                                       
GFE : 4/5

Price & Session Length: $800/60min
Repeat: Yes, also want to try other girl

As a white guy that does not speak a work Canto or Mandarin, it can get quite tricky to converse with the agent and their girls.
Water Love Spa was always on my list, but with my language restrictions, I usually default to Mia/Kama. Felt like a change though and work put me on the dark side any way.

Checked the girls out on https://t.me/s/WLspa
Booked on @Water_Love_Spa

They don't speak English, but with a bit of Google Translate I was set. Booked for 8pm and took the MTR. Just around the corner of exit D1.
Streets seemed emptier than usual, maybe given the virus season. (Was a bit worried about it, but reasoned that if any of the girls were infected, they probably would have closed shop)

Took elevator up 9th floor and rang the bell, took a while and but then a girl opened. She smiled and invited me to come in.
I think I recognised the her from the photos in Telegram, her name was in Chinese so not really memorable. There was another girl on the couch, who looked quite sex, she was on her phone so I couldn't really see here eyes that well, but under her crop top sweater there seemed to be a nice set Ds.
Was led into the room and was asked to shower alone, didn't mind since I needed to reply some last minute texts for work anyway.

Gigi then came in, she looked 90% like the photos, young, innocent and damn cute. She smiled and asked me what service. I opted for the nuru 60mins.

First part was decent, I layed back and she started with a back massage. Pressure was good, she sat on my butt which allowed me to access her legs, Her skin was so smooth it felt great.
My arms were pretty tired though so after a while I moved my arms back and had them just relax. The wasn't that talkative, probably because she doesn't speak English that well. From time to time she would ask if all is ok, and I'd just say ya.
The back massage was about 10mins, then she slowly moved towards thighs and legs, occasionaly giving some soft touches around my balls, which got me aroused. This went on for another 10mins, and then she the nuru oil came out. First thing I felt were her nipples on my butt, she slowly moved up and down and then I started feeling her soft boobs. She moved up to my back then her whole body slid up and down mine, it was amazing. She started breathing into my ears and I felt her hair on my neck. LB was slowly warming up.
She starts massaging LB while lying on me which was great. I had to lift my butt a but for her to slide her hand trough, seriously I could have shot like that, but luckily could hold it.

On the flip, I finally saw her full naked body, she was slim with Bs/Cs, great proportions for a Chinese girl and really my type.
I realised I didn't notice when she was taking her top off. She came on top and started cat bathing me and then moving up to my neck and ears. I had full access and started working my way to LS. She was moaning when I started caressing her little peach and soon enough was so wet I had to insert a finger, she was tight and I gave off a loud moan. Damn I really want to do her hard.
The HJ was great, no rush, nice and slow, 5mins and I couldn't hold it, the full load. I think she was surpised by the amount and was giggling. Clean me up and we cuddled for a minute.

Overall a good experience, nothing extraordinary.
For thos who like the innocent type, give her a go.

I will definitely come back sometime.

Happy hunting and stay healthy

[ Last edited by  r3m4rks at 20-2-2020 00:13 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
kairhart   24-2-2020 04:31  Karma  +3   
hkkt1989   20-2-2020 15:06  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report and run down.
hotjac   20-2-2020 08:50  Karma  +6   Good to know stuff, she looks like a perfect person to spend an hour or more with …
zebra   20-2-2020 08:22  Karma  +5   
Bloodrage   20-2-2020 00:43  Karma  +3   She looks cute, wish she gave full service.