Font size: S M L
Mia Spa - Emma

Body: 3/5
Face: 3.5/5
GFE: 0
PSE: 2
Massage Skill: 5
Repeat: no but with another girl yes

Read some interesting post on Emma and decided to give her a try last week.  Choose $900 nude option in the standardroom.  She is 75% of the photos (obviously taken a few years earlier and she has gained some weight since, but decent rack for an Asian and smooth skin).  The highlight is that she gives a great massage that had the perfect pressure.  I find that massage service in the standard rooms generally give better massages as the ladies seem to have more strength and movement flexibility standing up, but for a more sensual experience the VIP room is a must.  I don’t know if it was the virus scare but basically access to LS and her boobs was almost nonexistent, she kept saying “gentle please” and kept turning her body away and wouldn’t allow access.  I was  flattered by the use of two hands to get me off.  Offered to shower together at the end but I declined. Limited stable of girls these past 4 weeks which is understandable.  Would I retry, no, but Mia or Kama yes.

[ Last edited by  hktomcruise at 22-2-2020 11:39 ]

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   30-3-2020 13:16  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
HKGPeter   26-2-2020 00:30  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Mister   22-2-2020 15:41  Karma  +4   While pics often mislead w.r.t. looks, they can be a good guide to demeanour/personality, so I’m not surprised
zebra   22-2-2020 14:02  Karma  +5