Face:  4/5 - cute, prettier than her pictures
Body:  4/5 - typical small thin and slim thai girl, A cup
Age: Ad says 22 which was totally believable, told me she is actually 26
Skill: 3/5 maasage ok, so was the HJ
Service: 3/5                 
GFE : 1/5 - She is friendly but no GFE type
Damage: about 60 min massage + HJ - $200 + $100
WIR: maybe

Wanted to try a thai girl and saw this spa advertised in the Sala thai TG channel. Looks like it is indeed a branch of the CWB Sala Thai, but in SSP and cheaper (abt $100 discount). Booking easy in english with the mamasan on TG.

Few words on the "spa" since I havent seen any reviews of it. It's basically a shared apartment in a residential building a few meters away from mtr exit. 1 small shared shower for the whole place, 3 massage "rooms"  (there is basically just enough space for the massage bed), and a kitchen were the WG chat while waiting for customers.

You really want to make an appointment, 2 reasons:
There were 5 WGs the day i went in and only 3 rooms
I could be wrong, but I had the impression the mamasan was going to take care of me, that is until I reminded her I had an appointment and she went to take the girl. Holy fuck was I relieved haha.

Nabi looked great, cuter than her pictures suggested, young look, slim, thin, pretty face. Not for boobs lover but totally MCOT.

Nabi comes in the room, told her I wanted the 1hr massage for 200. Undress and off to the shower. Not the most enjoyable shower due to the setup, since you basically have to leave the room almost naked, pass in from of the girl waiting and cross fingers that the shower is available. Once done, Nabi went back to the room with me.

Standard thai oil massage. But I was really only interested in part 2
They had a menu in Chinese on the TG channel: boobjob + hj: add 100, boobjob + bj: add 200, boobjob + sex add 300. Fair enough !
So, ends the massage and Nadi asks if I want special service, hell yea ! I ask for option 3, sex, the only reason I'd go all the way to SSP tbh haha. But she then tells me she doesn't do sex. She says she doesn't do it, and then that she has her periods. Damn, I was so disappointed. She must have seen it because she offered to get on of the other girls to do the deed, but at this point she was the one I wanted. Went for the HJ instead. Other disappointment, I don't know if that's standard, I never go for HJ finish after massage (FS or nothing lol),  but she started asking an extra 100 to take her top off. Fuck that.
Hj was enjoyable, and I took aaaalll my time until

I messaged the mamasan after leaving, IMO no fair that they advertise a service the girl doesn't offer (still not sure the reason, mamasan told me periods, she told me periods, and then that she just never does it, or maybe never does it with foreigners ?). Plus I didn't understand that they advertise boobjob in the sevices but you have to pay extra for the girl to take the clothes off ??? Well turns out the mamasan copied another spa's menu and had no idea what she was doing LOL By the end of the conversation she was shaming me for asking a naked HJ for only 100 and that it was not fair to the girl, even though it was the price list she had sent me. I was flabbergasted.

So yea, mixed experience with this place.
The bad: the place is small, expect no privacy whatsoever. The mamasan is incompetent. The extra services are basically up to the girl you end up with.
The flip side: massage girls seemed pretty and young-ish, price is on the low side, but you you do get what you pay for in terms of accommodations

I might return if I see I girl I like but will make sure to clarify the special services beforehand with the girl directly. I found Nabi to be very cute, but left kinda blueballed because of the sex I was looking forward to but didn't happen.

Pics are from the TG channel, I see they also updated the price list.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   10-2-2020 10:14  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
viking0812   9-2-2020 22:56  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   9-2-2020 20:15  Karma  +5   Nice find - I'm sure if she doesn't do FS now she will before she leaves … she looks hot
twiceAweek   9-2-2020 10:58  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
zebra   9-2-2020 07:09  Karma  +5   
zennor   9-2-2020 06:46  Karma  +5   hot looking girl
simhyi   9-2-2020 01:29  Karma  +3   Thanks for report! Sounds like a possible option
Rayguy   9-2-2020 00:51  Karma  +3   Always good to try new things, but weren't you worried about the virus!
simhyi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 262566
Digest Posts 0
Credits 287
Posts 94
Karma 275
Acceptance 239
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-9-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-2-2020 01:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
how much is FS?

I rated you but forgot to ask the most important question of all. I know u didn't get it, but how much would FS have cost you? Any idea?
CoreTierOne
Kinky King

UID 262786
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1768
Posts 101
Karma 1750
Acceptance 357
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-2-2020 10:22  Profile P.M. 
Updated menu

They listed FS for 300. Btw I found that they updated their price list. If that's to be trusted...  I attach it here.
So 1hr massage + FS for 500 seemed interesting. Probably better to check with the girl directly when you arrive if she provides the special service you want.

Regarding the virus, I'm no expert but I'd believe the chance of getting it that way is no higher than getting it on the mtr, or bus, or at work. The only way to be 100% sure you can avoid it is by staying home completely alone (basically self quarantine yourself) and that's not something I'm willing to do. Plus I'm young, (kinda) fit so I don't really seem to fit the bill of people who die from it ... Or maybe I'm just stupid haha

[ Last edited by  CoreTierOne at 9-2-2020 10:37 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
godisdead   10-2-2020 11:39  Karma  +6   Buck the trend. Thanks for the report!
zebra   9-2-2020 11:21  Karma  +5   Excellent
voddoddo
Musky Member

UID 263196
Digest Posts 0
Credits 195
Posts 20
Karma 193
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-2-2020 11:31  Profile P.M. 
I just start this kind of massage last months, just want to ask if I make an appointment with one girl, when I go there, there is another girl I want, Can I switch?

Recent Ratings
CoreTierOne   10-2-2020 22:51  Karma  +1   good question. Not sure. I would just pretend i made a mistake in the booking and try to get the other girl lol