Karma 2784
Acceptance 233
Reading Access 60
Registered 7-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2019 11:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bad Time at Wish - Avoid

I mentioned in passing in another thread that I had a bad experience at Wish. Since that thread is level 10 reading access and the owners of Wish are now spamming our beloved forum with ads, I’d figure I’d give a more detailed account here as a warning to all.

Contacted the owner via WhatsApp and asked whether BBBJ was possible. She said yes but only with Nuru session (more expensive than regular session, which only includes massage and HJ). Long story short, paid for the more expensive session with expectation of BBBJ as promised, but the girl did not deliver and told me she never provides that service. The girl, by the way, looked much older than in the photos provided by the owner.

I messaged the owner afterwards and told her what happened. She first claimed I didn’t request BBBJ, but then when I showed her screenshots of our WhatsApp conversation she apologised and admitted she was in the wrong. I told her I wouldn’t have orderderd the Nuru and would have gone with the regular HJ option if I’d known there was to be no BBBJ included. I then suggested she refund me the difference between the two options (I think about 400) to which she agreed. I don’t really care about the money but don’t like being lied to just to get me in the door.

However a couple weeks later when I asked to book and apply the 400 credit she refused to do so.

I’ve tried to support this new place, but after this experience I’m over it. There are many better options, with hotter girls and at better prices to be had...Kama and Mia for example are just around the corner in Central. I’m not going to subsidise Wish’s expensive Central rent payments for their level of crap service.

I know some people have reported decent times at Wish, but just beware your YMMV as usual.

Recent Ratings
doodog   16-12-2019 10:41  Acceptance  +3   Had a similar thing happen at Kama/Mia once - Joy apologised profusely and made sure the credit was applied. Why we keep ...
56kicks   12-12-2019 22:27  Karma  +3   Thanks for telling the truth bro.
Thedarklord   12-12-2019 16:38  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
princeandnpg   12-12-2019 15:39  Karma  +1   YMMV indeed. One of the managers at Wish is amazing, the other one... not so much...
ohmicmic   12-12-2019 09:21  Acceptance  +1   Thanks indeed, I got there once and they asked why going up... Though I booked already. Thanks their receptionist
victorion2019   12-12-2019 00:35  Acceptance  +1   well done, dont support liars and fakers
zebra   11-12-2019 21:31  Karma  +5   
Bloodrage   11-12-2019 16:09  Karma  +3   Can't get anything reliable in this industry
lively192   11-12-2019 14:16  Karma  +4   
alphonzehk   11-12-2019 11:56  Karma  +3   Thanks. Worth knowing.