Face:  3/5 photos match her real look
Body:  4/5 Not skinny but not thick/fat.  Nice figure with big bolt ons. Shaved
Height: Maybe around 5'3 ft
Skill: 5/5 (Massage skill 3/5)
Service: 4/5                                       
GFE : 4/5 Flirty with basic english

Price & Session Length:  $700 /60mins Massage + FS
Repeat: Yes

After a good experience at Lucky Spa, I decided to try a different place for massage + extra services..  Added the spa on wechat and got photos of all the girls available. To be blunt, most of their girls aren't that attractive, except one that seemed pretty cute so I decided to give it a try since I wanted a massage.   

First of all, this spa is pretty freakin hidden.  I mean if you didnt find them online or from word of mouth, I'd have no idea how anybody would ever know of them!  They're basically located high up inside a tall semi residential/commercial building near SOGO.  I guess this is a good thing, since nobody knows where exactly you're going walking into this building lol.. It wasn't hard to find with the right address, walked up to the Spa, rang the doorbell and oh hey the girl I booked answered the door instead of a mamasan! She instantly said you have a booking? I said yeah, and she grabbed my ass and then led me into the room.

There was another bro who just finished sitting in the living room.. the place was basically like layed out like a house.  You walk into a living room area, then theres 3 rooms on the left side (2 being massage rooms + 1 bathroom), and some doorway to some other part on the right I never went into.  

Sasa was cheerful the entire time, and helped me undress. The negative part about this spa is that the bathroom is in another room next door.  So after I undressed, I used a towel to cover up and walk over to the bathroom.  Like I said, there's another bro in the living room, but I guess that doesn't really matter.  Took a quick shower by myself and hopped back over to my massage room, and Sasa followed me in.  

So first of all, the room is pretty small. It has 2 single sized massage beds in it, and a tiny walk way in between, and that was pretty much it.  There's no AC or Heater in the room, which I only noticed halfway into the massage because I was getting cold from chilly weather, then realized theres really nothing the girl could do.  

Now on to the Sasa.. all I can say is she looks pretty close to her photos.  Maybe a year or two older than what she would look like in her pics (her profile says shes 25).  She has braces, so I guess I thats why she looks younger in pics lol... anyway what the pics do not show is how big her tits are!  This was a very pleasant surprise, I would guess C-D cups.  Normal body size and type, a little belly, and round bolt ons.  

For the "real" massage part, this was pretty underwhelming.  Shes not lazy, just not very strong.  Shes definitely not a real masseuse, but gives a good try.  Some rubbing, some massaging, a little bit elbowing.  You can tell shes putting good effort into the massage, but maybe shes just not strong enough to get the effect I want.  All of this is done dry by the way (most parts with a towel over your back).  

Now for the "fun" massage part, she was pretty damn outstanding.  After the real massage was done, she strips down.  I turn around to have a look and she says "hey no looking!" jokingly lol..  This was my first glance at her nice big tits.  She starts oiling me up.  Legs, back, ass, taint.. She does a lot of teasing with her hands and fingers around my junk and butthole.  Warming me up a bit she starts sliding on my back with her big tits pressed against me.  Bottom to top, top to bottom, sorta like a nuru massage but without the nuru gel.  Throughout this she even gives me some "real" massaging on my back and shoulders.  Of course shes massaging me as shes sitting on me while I'm still facing down.  I can feel her pussy rubbing against me the entire time. Lucky she was a tiny girl so she wasn't too heavy whlie sitting on me.. a little bit into it I did try to turn around again to have a look, and she says "not yet! you have to wait!" lol..

So far I'm totally digging this girl.  Her attitude is fantastic.  She tells me to flip over and she starts doing that nuru slide thing now on my front side. Sliding up and down, tits rubbing against my cock, her LS rubbing against my cock.  I'm rock hard and at one point I was afraid I would pop if she slides any harder lol.. but of course she knows just when to slow down or move away from my LB.  She slides up to give me a taste of her tits, and when I'm done she slides back down for a BBBJ.  No balls licking / sucking but she has excellent cock sucking skills, with lots of tongue flicking and good suction.  Again she stops right before I blow, and pops a condom on me and asks if I want top or bottom.  I let her go on top and shes riding me with A+ effort.  She does a few variations of cowgirl.  I asked her to suck me a little more, so she hops off and gives me a CBJ while I'm rubbing her wet pussy and start fingering her.  She was already crazy wet by this time.  So we switch to missionary.  I'm pounding away and she grabs her feet to roll back a little for even easier pounding.  Shes totally enjoying it and moaning like crazy while the bed was squeeking a lot too lol.. I and she hugs me for a long moment after like any good GF would.  We clean up and I go next door to shower again.

Overall this was a damn good experience, especially since this girl was so much fun to be with.  Too bad her English wasn't better so we were only able to chat a little.  Shes from Pattaya and I think shes here for another 2 weeks, so give her some good business and a nice tip

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
godisdead   9-1-2020 15:22  Karma  +6   
nastymonk69   5-1-2020 20:53  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
batman108   17-12-2019 00:11  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Thedarklord   16-12-2019 16:48  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
mchk   15-12-2019 23:25  Karma  +5   Excellent
hotjac   13-12-2019 20:56  Karma  +6   NICE!
twiceAweek   12-12-2019 23:53  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing, how big was the bathroom ? Clean ?
Bloodrage   12-12-2019 21:52  Karma  +3   Great deal.
cruisinby   12-12-2019 20:56  Karma  +2   Nice info. I might give it a try. How did you get the lineup?
Appleaday   12-12-2019 20:10  Karma  +2   
wagaparker   12-12-2019 19:40  Acceptance  +3   Cheers for the recommendation
Freelancer   12-12-2019 19:25  Karma  +5   Favorable