Karma 210
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2019 00:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Water Love Spa TST

Location: Water Love Spa - Flat H, 9/F, Golden Crown Court, 66 - 70 Nathan Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui
Name: Not sure. Wearing the yellow shirt in link below
Link: http://go141.com/en/A49911-TST-SPA-honey.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE:
Price & Session Length: $700 top off $800 nude for 60 min massage with HJ (Can get BJ for 200 HKD more)
Repeat: Yes

Got the TG from another review here.
https://t.me/s/WLspa

I used WhatsApp. Says foreigners but no one spoke English. On the chat a translator was used both ways. I know this because when I walked in no one spoke English except 1 girl who spoke very basic English. It was hard to navigate.

I WhatsApp and am sent a bunch of Chinese characters along with pricing, address and directions. It’s very easy to find.
I was instructed to message when I was in front of the door.  I did and rang the bell. Heard a lot of noise inside which was awkward standing there as someone was in front of the nearby elevator. Rang again and finally they opened up.  

Walked in and saw a smoking hot girl sitting on the couch but she didn’t look friendly. So since no one spoke English and no one looked friendly(makes sense as there was a huge language barrier)I chose the only girl who smiled. Lol. She is wearing the yellow shirt in the link. She’s very skinny. Small As and not much of a butt. Cute face.  

I was led to the back room. There is a tub inside and was told to shower. Did that and was given what appeared to be a hand towel to dry off. Pretty funny. Alone with a small towel I opened the door and said hello and the girl came in the room.

She motioned me to lay down. Started with a firm massage. Felt good. I didn’t want full service or Nuru. Not sure how much Nuru is. About 15 min in she tapped me and gave me her phone to read.

There were 3 prices and we motioned to each other to understand what was what. I chose $700.  

Massage continues and then about 10 min later she taps again and in a translator shows me $700 is top off only and $800 is nude. I chose $700.

Then more of a massage for about 10 more minutes.

Now the soft touch begins. She gets up dims the lights and takes her top off.

She starts nice and then a very vigorous body massage with her tits. Felt ok but I liked her hands more.  Lots of moaning. Kissing, rubbing and moaning. It was very enjoyable. Lots of roaming and mutual touching. She had no problem with me sucking on her tits and rubbing her pussy. I didn’t try to go under her clothes but she was into it.  

This goes on for some time as I am now on my back. She then starts the HJ. Lots of lube and she takes her time. Towards the end she lays on her side with me and just lets me have fun with her body. Finally release.

A good time. The place itself not the nicest but it works for the purpose.  

There were 4 girls there.  I was able to choose but again chose the one that smiled lol.

Would go back for sure.

Recent Ratings
sinofaguo   22-11-2019 07:52  Karma  +4   Nice report. All of them are pretty nice and smiling if you speak mandarin
hotjac   20-11-2019 14:27  Karma  +4   She sounds tempting - was fs an option?
sexfiend   20-11-2019 08:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Bloodrage   20-11-2019 02:15  Karma  +3   I want to try the Naked Nuru body to body massage with Evy.