Subject: Lucky Spa - 25 yr old Yubi (nice GFE)
magichands1234
Lustful Lord

UID 103627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 637
Posts 52
Karma 634
Acceptance 53
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2019 01:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lucky Spa - 25 yr old Yubi (nice GFE)

Date & Time of Session: 11 Nov 2019, Afternoon
Name: Yubi
Nationality & Language: Thai, English (surprisingly good speaking level of English)
Face: 4/5 - she's definitely young and pretty, but with braces on
Body: 3.5/5 for the tits (sizable and nice shape but fake); 5/5 for the overall petite curvy figure
Skill: 3/5 for the massage (wasn't really there for it anyways); 4/5 for the BBBJ (nice suction but can feel a little bit of teeth)
Service: 5/5 - DFK, 69, BBBJ, DATY, Finger Fuck
GFE : 5/5 - i didn't want to leave

Price & Session Length: $400/45mins + $300 for DFK, naked body, BBBJ, and HJ finish
Repeat: Yes

I'll try to keep this short guys. This was a great session with a great Thai chick. If you've never been to Lucky Spa then know that this is a Thai nest.

Booking was done through Wechat with the Owner/Reception and I specifically asked for Yubi upon seeing her pretty pics on Wechat. Booking was good as usual and the responder is always quick and nice. But nonetheless some points deducted here as I specifically asked if Yubi had real tits and the responder said yes, but then obviously I found out only after feeling them that they were fake. Anyways...

So when Yubi walked in I was excited because she looked very similar to the pics. She put on a nice smile but that also revealed her braces which actually wasn't too big of a deal because it made her look extra young. She said she's 25 and I believe her because she looks young, is petite, and has a decent level of English which proved that she did go to University/College. Extra info here is that she works at a bank back in Bangkok so if you guys like OL then this girl is for you.

So the initial shower part was done solo (as usual) and then moved on to the massage on my back first. Nothing special here.

Flipped over and instantly I went to grab her tits and felt her body and then immediately kissed a bit. At this point we didn't negotiate on any extras yet and I was just trying to test the water to see her reaction first. Eventually we settled down with +$300 to do DFK, naked body, BBBJ and HJ finish (I didn't want to go all the way today but that's on the menu as well).

The DFK was delicious. She had no obvious smell and you couldn't feel her braces. It was genuinely like bf/gf making out for the first time.

BBBJ came next and it's not the best in the world but nonetheless it was relaxing and enjoyable. Her pussy had no smell and was so fucken wet and juicy (after fingering) that I just had to DATY for a bit. So 69 ensued and it was great.

Then for the finale, she laid on her back and I went on top to DFK her more. At this point she HJ me as if she was 'milking' me and it was amazing - i think partly because my dick was so close to her pussy that there was fear on my part that she might suddenly stick it into her pussy (at this stage, I wouldn't have been able to react fast enough since we were fiercefully DFKing). That fear also turned into excitement and adrenaline for the same reason. Anyways, the deed was done and my boys were all over her body. Amazing scene.

Showered together and it was time to say good bye. I assured her that I will visit again before she leaves (she leaves by the end of next week).

Overall, definitely no money wasted here and next time for sure I will go all the way.

Give it a try and hope you get the same (if not better) treatment!!

(the pic is from Lucky Spa's Wechat)

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   8-12-2019 08:34  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
frogtaru   16-11-2019 02:05  Karma  +3   
danielyan   14-11-2019 19:20  Acceptance  +1   
mchk   14-11-2019 17:28  Karma  +4   
trust_00   13-11-2019 22:15  Acceptance  +1   Never knew about this Thai nest! Can you pm me the spa wechat?
Otto12345   12-11-2019 13:38  Karma  +3   Excellent
Petay_1283   12-11-2019 11:37  Karma  +11   nice! what is their WeChat? can you PM me
hotjac   12-11-2019 09:29  Karma  +6   fantastic!
batman108   12-11-2019 08:48  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Mister   12-11-2019 07:35  Karma  +4   Good detailed report
UncleDad   12-11-2019 02:52  Karma  +5   Cute-tastic