Acceptance 508
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2019 11:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lucky Spa (Causeway Bay) - Joy

Name:  Joy
Face:  4/5 Non typical but I find her pretty attractive, photos match her real look
Body:  4/5 Not skinny but not thick/fat.  Nice figure with big bolt ons. Shaved
Height: Maybe around 5'3 ft
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5 Negative: No DFK, DATY. Postive: BBBJ with eye contact, ok to finger, and ok to grab pretty much anything                                       
GFE : 4/5 Not too chatty due to very basic english.  Overall nice attitude and aims to please

Price & Session Length:  $1000 /60mins Massage + FS
Repeat: Yes

Just recently found this place thanks to this forum.  All I have to say is... where has this place been all my time in HK!  I had never known there was a Thai nest in Causeway Bay, and to top it off you get a legit massage also.  So on Friday I swung by Fuji to check out the talent.  I didn't really see anything I liked, and was kinda disappointed many of the rooms weren't even occupied.  Anyway, I remember this Spa from other reports, and a massage sounds pretty good right about now.  I found the number and messaged the mamasan to see which girls available.  And damn she sent me like maybe 30 photos (maybe about 10 girls?).  I was pretty surprise how many girls she had available cus I was expecting maybe 2 or 3 max.  

Anyway one girl stood out to me, so I sent the photo back to the mamasan.  And she she said that her name is Joy! Wow is this the famous Joy I read about on the forums? I still dont know cus i dont have forum access to view most photos   I asked for FS in advance and she says ok.  Walked over from Fuji right away, and Joy was already there. She walks me to the room (sadly the large room was taken), and asks me to shower first.  

I finished showering and she comes back and asks me to lay down on the massage bed.  Joy starts massaging and she still has all her clothes on.  The first thing I thought was wow, this is a pretty legit oil massage.  Lots of elbow and gripping action going.  She removed the knots I had from my shoulders, and now I'm actually still a little sore..  She massages my entire back area including legs and ass.  It wasn't one of those relaxing massages, but rather one of those hard ones where it hurts at the time, but feels good a few days later.  

When the real massage part was done she stripped down to nothing and I got to peek at her massive tits and shaved pussy.  Still on my back, she oils her tits up and starts sliding her assets on me.  Her nipples weren't very hard so it just felt like some giant slabs of meat on me.  When she finished the back side, I flipped over and she did the same sliding thing on my front.  She slides up to kiss me.  Of course I'm rock hard now, she slides back down and starts giving me a BBBJ while looking at me.  Lots of suction and head bobbing up and down, but no balls licking or playing.  She sucks for a bit and gets off the bed and starts giving me BJ while standing next to my bed as I rub her pussy a little. Boy does it feel good.. eventually she caps me and gets back on top and starts riding me cowgirl.  She changes to squat on her feet while still sitting on my dick and starts bouncing up and down so I could get a good look at her body (what is this move called btw?).  After a while with my dick still in her, she turns her body around and starts reverse cowgirl.  I eventually get on my knees and start doggy (all while my dick is still inside her).  I gotta say her pussy feels great and her body looks pretty amazing from the front and the back.  I was sliding in and out from behind reaching around for her tits and watching her ass and pussy slide back and forth from behind.  She was legit moaning quite a bit and could tell shes really enjoying it.  

Before I pop I asked her to give me a BJ to finish.  She uncaps me and starts sucking again.  I then asked if she can 69 and she seem so surprise lol.. she was actually shy about it and says 'me?!!.. no..' lol. I'm like alright.  Start thinking its probably almost times up, so I better finish quick.  I had her to lay down so I could finger her while sucking on her beautiful tits.  Slide 2 fingers in and her pussy was SO wet! Of course this turns me on even more and I ended up jizzing all over her tits.  

We both shower and clean up and chat a little.  Seems shes been in HK over a month now?  I think she might be leaving soon, so I'm glad I got to try her!  Her english wasnt as great as I hoped, but she did aim to please me so I got no complaints.  After the deed was done, she gives me a kiss, I pay the front desk, then off I go.  Would definitely return to Lucky Spa as it seems like they have a nice rotation of pretty decent girls.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   8-12-2019 08:31  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Petay_1283   18-11-2019 14:22  Karma  +10   cant wait to try
skycaptain   17-11-2019 21:00  Acceptance  +1   Great report
hotjac   17-11-2019 20:37  Karma  +6   A winner - she sounds fantastic! Thanks for sharing
danielyan   17-11-2019 19:02  Acceptance  +1   Do they have telegram?
viking0812   17-11-2019 15:56  Acceptance  +1   
Bloodrage   17-11-2019 13:17  Karma  +3   
kairhart   17-11-2019 12:36  Karma  +3   Great!
zebra   17-11-2019 12:18  Karma  +5   
batman108   17-11-2019 12:15  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks