Subject: Lily Spa, bait & switched twice on same night!
drspencerreed1
Lustful Lord

UID 100207
Digest Posts 0
Credits 524
Posts 95
Karma 520
Acceptance 76
Reading Access 40
Registered 26-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2019 11:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lily Spa, bait & switched twice on same night!

Date: 07/11/2019
Sauna: Lily Spa
Name: Apple
Link: http://go141.com/en/A97874-TST-SPA-LilySPA.html?ref=Search(stype,region,building)
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skills: 3
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: HK$1,200 90 min.
Repeat: No

This is the follow up to my post in the Hotel Walk-in section. I am not sure if the rules allow for posting links but I am sure you can find it easily.

After the somewhat unsatisfactory experience earlier the same night, I left the hotel in TST & just opened the 141 site on the phone to find a sauna to
take up the rest of the night. It was about 0130 in the morning. I didn't want to go through again the shenanigans of the last couple of hours and thought a
sauna would be safer bet than hotel girls. Booked with no problems. Rolled up in 10 min and after I had a shower, the girl in charge came in and said the girl I booked wasn't there. I thought, here we go again. She ask me to go out, wrapped in a towel, to pick from any of the girls in the living room. I noticed earlier
when I came in that everyone of them looked to be in their 30's, nothing like the advertised photos. Maybe it's the late shift? I am in a really charitable mood of late I think. Anyway I didn't fancy that because I would likely not want any of them & I had already showered. An difficult scene will surely follow.

Then I remembered when I showered, there was no towel and I called out into the corridor whilst soaking wet. A tall, leggy girl in her mid 30's very kindly went
to another room and got me a towel. I thought, at least this one is kind. So I asked for her. There were some difficulties because none of the girls there
appeared to speak Cantonese or English. They spoke with a heavily accented mainland dialect & it took a bit of gesturing for me convey my intentions.

The girl, Apple, was courteous 7 again had a nice smile (I go for that). The massage was adequate for these non-professional places. At least she put
in some elbow grease in her attempt. Did the hot nuru thing but it really wasn't my thing. She spotted in right away and asked if I wanted a HJ instead.
I was happy with that.

Now she was tall and had a slim but firm body. I would say swimwear model like shape. Lovely skin, kind of why I don't go for nuru, why would anyone want
the gel stuff when the girl's body is smoother? No fingering, no kissing but all in all another standard HJ. The place, despite advertised as 24 hours, was about to shut. We had 30 min left. I said I would add another 30 min and take her session to end of the shift. Let her earn a little bit more. She was fine with that.

We spent the next 30 min chatting & she gave me a continuous penis massage whilst cradled in my arm & shoulder. She told me it's her first time ever in HK.
Her first week in fact. She will be here for the entire month. Not set foot outside. They sleep 2 girls to a massage bed. That means there would be a dozen of them.

I doubt I would go back again. I would try other places the next time.

Again, I had a pleasant time. But unsatisfactory. Just one of those nights I suppose.

Recent Ratings
ucgdx   18-11-2019 16:13  Karma  +4   Thanks
hotjac   9-11-2019 21:50  Karma  +5   Hopefully your luck turns and you get a good one soon ...
Mister   9-11-2019 14:21  Karma  +4   Charitable guy