Name: Lisa
Nationality & Language: We spoke in canto
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5 great petite body
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5 lots of dfk
Price & Session Length: $900 60 min
Repeat: Yes

Obviously reviews a plenty for Lisa, but just thought she hasn’t been getting any love on here for a while - after my session today, just thought I’d remind every one she’s still got it!

Probably third time with Lisa, but haven’t seen her a quite a while until today. Forgot how hot she is, and just how great her personality is.

Went for the $900 VIP package, not too fussed about the CBJ, not worth the extra $200 for what i want when visiting a rub and tug. Caressed her body with a bit of lfk before heading to the shower.

Showered alone, waited for Lisa. When she came back we shared a few more kisses before I lie on the table. Pretty standard dry massage - she is surprisingly strong for her size. A few nail scratched here and there to tease.

Flipped over and she gave a great cat bath, lots of attention to the balls, and stroking lb whilst licking my balls - felt fantastic. She really takes her time with the HJ, rather than just tugging and jerking u off, it’s more of a gentle stroking, almost like a sensual BJ. Had a few different positions, lots of dfk and tongue play (ymmv) with me exploring her naked body. After a while of this she starts to wank me off proper, not aggressively, but a good amount of grip and pace - shot a load all over myself.

Cleaned me up and laid next to me, a few kisses then into the shower together.

Nothing crazy about this session, but everything she does she does very very well. Friendly and bubbly personality, and up there as one of the hottest in the stable.

Recent Ratings
sb013lina   21-10-2019 18:40  Karma  +2   Actually I have a visited with Lisa but this report tells my feelings. Lisa is a hot girl though.
twelve98   17-10-2019 13:27  Karma  +5   Favorable
Stonecold   15-10-2019 09:49  Karma  +5   Thank you!
Thedarklord   14-10-2019 14:20  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
hklim   12-10-2019 00:36  Karma  +2   lisa is good fun
Monoyan
Nookie Newbie

UID 264313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 17
Posts 19
Karma 17
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 29-10-2019 13:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama is always the best and never disappoints, would like to visit again.

Recent Ratings
zebra   29-10-2019 17:39  Acceptance  +1   I love Kama too, but try stop posting one-liners. It's very offensive.