Post at 2-2-2020 18:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish Spa: Thai Suprise, Take a Bow

Date & Time of Session:  Feb 2, 2020 2:00pm
Name:  Bow
Link: https://www.wishspahk.com/
Agent: WeChat with Annie
Nationality & Language: Thai , English
Face:  3.5/5 4/5 when smiling (girl next door look, pleasant)
Body:  4/5 (smallish Bs, lovely nippled)
Skill:  5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $1300HKD for 90min Spa Service in VIP Room
Repeat: Hell yes

Was in Central for lunch, not used to seeing Central or most of Hong Kong this quiet even on a weekend and felt in need of a bit of relief, mental, physical
and sexual so messaged Annie to see who is working, and she said a number of good girls working so i headed over to Wellington Street and up to Wish. Warmly greeted as ever by Annie, who was wearing an interesting combo of all black with boots and a white cloak, looking like a Manchurian Princess. Good chat with
Annie, and when i told her i was in need of a good massage , recomended a Thai girl who is currently working for her, Bow.

She calls Bow, who is a slim very pretty Thai girl who speaks good English and explains that she is a very good masseuse and can give me a really good Thai
massage, Annie has never steered me wrong and Bow seems nice so i say sure. And she gives me the VIP room, and i strip down and shower while Bow
prepares the room. Bow asks me if i want her to join me in the shower and i say no need for now, she can join me afterwards whivh has her giggling and telling me I am a bad boy.  How am I a bad boy? Surely I'd be a bad boy if i have her shower with me first?  Just felt like if we shower together, i'll end up skipping the real massage, and i could really do with a good one.

So i step out of shower and Bow dries me down, shes dressed in air of tight denim shorts that show off hr legs, and a diaphanous top that shows off some boobies and some very sweet looking nipples. She helps me to the bed, i lay down and she tells me to let her know if her massage is not strong enough or too
strong.

What follows next is an hour of one of the best Thai massages i've had outside of Thailand, she worked every inch of me, kneading out the knots, walking on me, stretching me , pulling my leg litereally, arching my back, and giving me that very nice level of acceptable almost enjoyable pain that you know will pay off
later. i'm a big guy, and she's not a meaty girl but she has some serious strength.  And she always gave me the heads up to what she was going to do, so no unexpected sudden tugs and stretches that if you're not prepared for can do you some damage.  It was such a good "healthy' massage that part of me was actually thinking maybe i should just leave it at that.

But before the big head got those thoughts out, the small head found itself being teased in an incredibly erotic way and i realized Bow had slipped out of her
clothes and was now rubbing that very fit naked body all over me, kissing my back, my neck, my ears, while her hands caressed and teased junior and the grapes till junior was trying to drill a hole in the table and she asked me to roll over.

I roll over and she starts complimenting me on juniors size and that he's standing to attention, and i get to take a good look at and explore that body, she's slim, not skinny atheletic and toned in the right places, very nice set of real B's and some very responsive and succulent nipples and a nicely trimmed bush, which limited access was given but she responds well to gentle exploration. There's some teasing kissing, but nicely done.

She certainly knows how to work a joystick too, and managed to tease and bring me to the edge a number of times, working the shaft, the balls, the crown, and then cleans me up, applying some cleanser and then realy begining the tease, she starts giving little pecks up and down the shaft, her tongue tease the tip and she tells me "so big" before going to work. She knows how to suck a lolliop and works me very well, she gives me a good few minutes BBBJ and asks em where i would like to finish, in her mouth or on her breasts. I say i'd like to finish on her breasts and she tells me to let her know before i am ready and continues
to blow me, bringing me to the edge several times but she's the one in total control and when i can really feel it starting to build up, so can she and she disengages and continues to handle me until i'm firing away into and onto those boobies. She gets all giggly and compliments me on the quantity, "you paint me white!" and cleans me up before jumping into the shower to clean up, and i watch her as she gives herself a good shower before she reminds me that i was going to join her after.

Its the VIP room so the shower is big enough for two and we have a fun shower, and its in the shower the kisses become more than teasing pecks and the shower gets a bit hot and steamy as things progress, and junior is trying to wake up but i guess I'm too old! And while she gives him a good attempt, he's still at half mast when she finishes cleaning us both up.

she dries me off and helps me dress before she dresses and i pay her, which gets another quick but seemingly passionate kiss before she sends me out into reception where Annie is waiting, with a big cheshire cat grin on her face and asks me if everything is very good. I tell her the massage was very good, and she asks "not just part one, is part 2 good?" i assure hr it was, and she offers me some tea and we sit and chat for a while. And while we're chatting two very familiar faces appear having returned from shopping, the lovely Nicole who used to be at Annie's old spa in LKF and the busty little bundle of fun that is Iggy formerly Daisy, from Heart Beauty Spa, Reiki and more. Nicole is a wild one, very open minded and good massage, while Daisy/Iggy who speaks very good English, has one hell of a body and a great set of very responsive boobies and once she warms up is great fun. Both gitls give me a hug and a kiss and while Nicole wonders of, i finish my tea with Daisy wriggling on my lap and my hands caressing that little body much to her and Annie's amusement.

As ever Annie and Wish delivers, was not expecting a Thai girl, or such a good real massage, i can still feel the benefits as i write this and a very enjoyable part 2 and getting to see Iggy & nicole, well you know i will be coming back to enjoy their company!   

Big hug and kiss from Annie as I leave, and head back into the pretty empty streets

Real pics of Bow from her Wechat

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
KHWong   4-2-2020 11:27  Acceptance  +1   Nice report
batman108   4-2-2020 00:20  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
ramont   3-2-2020 11:30  Karma  +8   Thanks
Rayguy   3-2-2020 01:07  Karma  +3   Favorable
hklim   3-2-2020 01:05  Karma  +2   nice!
cruisinby   2-2-2020 20:02  Karma  +2   Nice!
ddr444
Banned

UID 266100
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 6
Karma 14
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 0
Registered 2-2-2020
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2020 23:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish Spa: Thai Suprise, Take a Bow

oh..! Bow is very good......Suprise

Recent Ratings
ramont   3-2-2020 11:28  Acceptance  -1   Read the guidelines. Use rating for comments like this