Nationality & Language: Thai - Ok English
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $700/1h
Repeat: Maybe

In the mood for some Thai and after roaming the site had my eyes set on Micky.

Booking was easy and spoke directly with Micky and she spoke good enough English to make the arrangements.

On arrival, shes about 80% of the photos. Bit older and more curvy but still a tight body, huge fake breasts, and pretty. Showed me a menu and choose the massage + FS package.

Massage was ok and nice body to body rubbing whilst she was on my back. I got impatient and wanted a piece of that tight body and turned around. She's a bit cold (expressionless) but that tight body got lb standing to salute immediately and she started with a fantastic and sensual titfuck then moved on to give a great bbbj. She is a pro. Just like the titfuck, she know how to tease and suck lb and seemed to enjoy it too and also became less cold and more interactive. It was a solid 10min of bj bliss and could have easily pop'd there (she dosent do cim btw... unfortunately).

We capped and started miss, then doggy, standing doggy and then finished in miss with legs over shoulders (shes very flexible)... she was clearly into getting fk''d hard and kept asking for harder and she is loud. This girl loves a good fk and I tried to see how much she could take.... alas it was me who couldn't take it and I popped hard.

Docked points for no kissing but respect that as she seems high on hygiene. Overall great sex bunny.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   6-2-2020 17:01  Karma  +6   Thanks. Looks like good for a go.
maltodextrin   6-2-2020 16:57  Karma  +2   Great report - had seen her ad and was thinking about trying
trust_00   6-2-2020 16:27  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report!
Manspider
Carnal Conqueror

UID 226921
Digest Posts 0
Credits 215
Posts 19
Karma 211
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2020 14:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Update

I popped in last night.
Micky had left.
Jennie (or Zennie?) Now.

Short update.
She's 23, natural boobs, but don't recommend.
Quite pretty face and body
Massage was pleasant but weak.
No body 2 body rubbing.
Not cold but cool attitude.
No bj, just hj then condom.
Sex was good enough.

For my money the girl next door yo yo is much better.
Says she's 28 (give or take)
Fake breasts.
Lots of body sliding and titty fucking
Some adequate cbj.
Just all round better service.
Massage was stronger, but to be honest I'm not going there for the massage
Oh and in my opinion yo yo looks like a completely different ( better looking girl) to the one labeled as yo yo in the 141 ad.

Recent Ratings
zeebee   21-2-2020 19:37  Karma  +1   link please? Micky is offline so OP link doesn't work. What place is this?
godisdead   10-2-2020 11:41  Karma  +6   Thanks for the update!