Credits 1453
Posts 124
Karma 1446
Acceptance 140
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-1-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2019 10:36  Profile Site P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
Lucky Spa - Yaya

Date & Time of Session: Jul 2019
Name: Yaya
Link:http://go141.com/en/A90557-CB-SPA-LuckySPA.html
Nationality & Language: Thai & passable English
Face: 3.5/5 (Cute face)
Body: 4/5 (Enhanced boobs, but slim and slender )
Skill: 4/5 (Quite experienced)
Service: 3.5/5 (Eager to please, trooper)
GFE: 4/5 (A bit shy and awkward at first, but once ice melts - whole diff story)
Price & Session Length: 700 (Body to Body) + 300 (BJ).
Repeat: Yes, have done so but law diminishing return kicks in

Seen this report http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=69343&highlight=lucky and decided Lucky Spa a try.
Firstly - was torn between her and Soda, but Soda is not available.
Booking is easy and finding the place also the same.

Entered the building, the mamasan led me to the furthest room (biggest one i presume).
Waited for a few minutes - then Yaya showed up. She is petite, cute and lovely.
Asked me to shower first (by myself) and then proceed to do massage.

I can categorize her massage as good & seamless (as compared to another report in VietSpa that was not - going to report also soon),
although lacking of strength. She talked about what she will do back in Thai - opening up a manicure / pedicure shop a bit of chit chat here and there.
After the massage, flipped over and asked for B2B massage.

Open up the bra and leaving the undies still, the B2B with oil proven to be very nice.
Perky but enhanced tits turned me & LB on . I asked BJ she is willing to do it for $300.
She wiped the oil off LB and start to perform oral - suction is good, but rather painful.
Finish off when LB was at HJ & got her showered me (attentively , even dry me off from top to bottom - a sweet girl).

Paid for the dues and leave with a happy face.
At my 2nd return - more less the same experience but opt for non BJ - experience more less the same as the first time.

Not the best punt, but a sweet girl indeed.

[ Last edited by  warinvar at 7-7-2019 11:43 ]

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   7-7-2019 19:19  Karma  +6   Favorable
zeebee   7-7-2019 16:43  Karma  +4   
troyman2011   7-7-2019 14:13  Karma  +3   

#HereToShare