Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2019 18:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Meng Er & Fei Er - Miss Spa TST

Interesting story..... On Friday about 30mins after I landed in HK, Soso messaged me asking is i was going to be in town as she was arriving on Sat, so I arranged for two sessions with her. One on Sat, and one on Sun. After the first session, Cici (who is no longer doing this, but has become a very good friend over the last year and a bit) messaged me saying two of her good friends are at Miss Spa (for the first time) and asked me to give them a try.

Ever since Cici, Lucy, and Sasa stopped working at Miss Spa, I've been on the hunt for other girls with good part ones. So I went back again on sat night for another session this time with Meng Er, and on Sunday with Fei Er as they used to work in the same place in GZ as Cici, Lucy, and Lily (and I have another session as promised with Soso tonight) Anyway figured that I should drop a quick review for them both.

Date & Time of Session: 13 July @ 1am
Name: Meng Er
Nationality & Language: Chinese & Cantonese
Face: 4/5 (looks way better than the terrible pic on their telegram)
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 900 for 60mins Nuru (+$100 tip)
Repeat: Yes

Date & Time of Session: 13 July @ 1am
Name: Fei Er
Nationality & Language: Chinese & Cantonese
Face: 3.5/5 (The cute look isn't MCOT, if it is for you then i suspect she'll be a 4 or 4.5)./5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 900 for 60mins Nuru (+$100 tip)
Repeat: Yes

Looks and figure
Both of them look very different. Meng Er has more of a traditional good looking face, slightly exotic too while Fei Er has a cutesy look (not MCOT). Personality wise they seem to be more or less how they look I wouldn't say either is super hot, but still quite attractive. I'm pretty sure both have had kids. Neither has any stretch marks though. The former has large B, maybe small C cups, while the latter a B cup. I did notice Meng Er when I was waiting for Soso in the afternoon so yes, pretty attractive. No cosmetic surgery of any sort on both.

Part One
I think I don't need to search any more I'm always willing to pay for a good massage, and these two are really really really good. They use slightly different techniques, but the pressure and ability to find spots needing work is fantastic. On entering the room, Meng Er made one difference compared to everyone else who say that they'll be back after you shower after bringing you to the room. She stayed a little while longer to see if I needed any assistance in the shower and only stepped out when I said I didn't

Part Two
I do suspect that they might have planned or practiced what to do together beforehand. They were pretty similar. Both started with the usual nuru gel on  the back while they rubbed their breasts all over. Both knew exactly how to use their nipples. The main difference is that Meng Er was all about the kisses and slight licks, and with her slightly larger boobs she managed to tickle my chocolate starfish with her nipples. That was a first for me and very interesting. After that, they both asked me to get into a doggie position and gave my LB and his two friends a bit of a play. Gotta give ALL the girls from GZ a 10/10 for handwork. Crazy good.

Both of them didn't ask for a flip. Instead from the doggie position then asked me to kinda get up into a kneeling position and made us put out arms around their waists while slowly sliding around front while giving my nipples and front a catbath. You're allowed to get between their legs too, just no insertion and both did get pretty wet. Meng Er is all about the touch and feel, while Fei Er was about make eye direct contact and giving one hell of a CFM face. After a bit of playing and teasing in this position they both asked me to lie down.

In this lying position they both gave a great reverse body to body while sliding their asses from mid thigh to groin and back (and sometimes just on my LB making sure it fit nicely in their crack). The difference between the two is that when Meng Er went from that position to being face forward, she kept rubbing her LS on my LB and groin plus she kept giving me kisses on the name of my neck etc (one of the reasons why I gave her a higher GFE score). Fei Er on the other hand seemed to totally enjoy doing the reverse slide with her legs wide open giving a full view of her LS and the rest of her with her CFM face. When she notices you looking, she gives a big dirty smile which takes the PSE experience a notch up vs most of the other girls who are a bit (or pretending to be a bit) shy about you seeing them.

After a short while both slid to a side with one of your arms around her and started on the HJ. Meng Er gave access to her LS from her front with your arm that wasn't around her while continuing with the kissing. Fei Er gave access to her LS from the rear with your hand that was around her (so you had access to her choco starfish as well), and the other hand was free to roam her upper body while making noises, breaking heavily into the ear and sometimes suckling on my nipples. Playing with their nipples or LS elicited favourable responses from both. Couldn't hold it in much longer, and soon after.

Both followed up with helping me shower, and both offered immediately to get me change when I gave them $1000 instead of $900

All in all, I found both sessions great. My preference is 0 PSE and 5 for playful GFE, but I do appreciate a good PSE occasionally and both definitely float my boat on that. You can't go wrong with either guys.

Recent Ratings
yauc7   19-9-2019 19:35  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Leg_o_man   21-7-2019 17:51  Karma  +4   Excellent
3QOxqK2Liy0t   15-7-2019 13:47  Karma  +2   
zennor   15-7-2019 05:52  Karma  +5   Excellent report. Thanks.
xooxer   15-7-2019 00:34  Karma  +3   
Mister   14-7-2019 20:58  Karma  +5   I second the recommendation of Meng Er. She looks great and puts her heart into serving you (got quite wet, but YMMV)
kairhart   14-7-2019 19:45  Karma  +3   Both sound great!