Face:  Cute smile and bright eyes
Body:  normal tall girl, well proportioned but her skin wasn't too smooth
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1600
Repeat: I asked specifically let me know when she comes back

The frustration from last week made me very edgy. Another girl I knew for a while also bailed on me last minute. I needed a sweet release, one that shocks me and makes my eyes throw back. Bo-Bo got a new girl last night I was intrigued. She's almost 170cm tall, with high heels I had to look up, nice body proportion with a pair of perky full c cup breast. Looked back up she had a sweet smile. She cheekily took off my jeans and I was already hard from the frustration accumulated. Got back up she embraced me we had a little dance to the background music, I knew this was going to be fun.

Standard shower procedure, we talked a bit but I had a hard time understanding her accent... And my rusty Mandarin. Sweetie kissed around my body, left a few lipstick marks, on my shoulder, on my nipples, around my stomach, and dragged a long lipstick mark on my cock... The tease stopped there we moved to the massage bed.

With the rock hard cock I had a hard time lie on my belly for the massage and Sweetie knew that, she smiled and gave me a brief back massage nonetheless. It was brief, because she quickly turned the heat up by cleaning my ears, first with wet wipe, then with her wet tongue! Her tongue was so wet and soft it was smooth, and somehow she knew all the sweet spots to lick made me squirmed in bed. Dragged her tongue down she did the tease on my back which I didn't really enjoy (it wasn't you sweetie, just not my liking)... The parted my butt cheeks and cleaned it even more thoroughly with the wipe, and dived her tongue into my hole! It wasn't a shallow rim it was almost an actual penetration! It was so good I let out a big moan! How could a girl with tongue that flexible yet went that deep?! Flipped me over we made out, she guided my hand to her pussy, it was easy to find that sweet hood and she was all wet and ready...

Sweetie same as every girls had to prepare the air bed herself, while I waited I admired her from behind, and she was humming some tunes to herself. I lied in the bed as she poured HOT nuru gel on me (I like it hot). She wasn't very skillful in the nuru massage, a few times we almost slipped off the bed and we giggled. But where ever she lacked, she made it up with her smooth fingers and her soft tongue. Made her turn around to sit on my lips, as we devoured each other. It was pure pleasure when her moaning vibrated on my cock, while my tongue returned the favour on her pussy lips. I gave her arsrhole a little rim, she didn't seem to mind but certainly didn't enjoy. We struggled back up to the massage bed, almost slipped again and giggled with each other. She sucked a condom between her lips and dragged it down on my rock hard cock, and then she slipped her pussy lips onto the cock... We made love in different position, all the while my shaft was buried deep inside, so was my tongue buried in her mouth. Our tongues didn't let go for a single moment, our saliva mixed together, drooling out of our lips, I drove my cock harder and deeper into her, finally I bursted all my cum into her as my eyes rolled back, her pussy was pulsing on my cock, I felt every beat of her orgasm and we held each other for a minute...

She was diligent in cleaning me up, left no spot uncleaned, and of course, made sure no lipstick mark on me. I walked out the room refreshed, paid Bo-Bo and paid her some compliment. This one is a good gem I would treasure.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   28-10-2019 11:30  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
hotjac   27-10-2019 19:22  Karma  +5   Nice find - she sounds perfect
hklim   26-10-2019 15:49  Karma  +2   Excellent
alphonzehk   25-10-2019 14:41  Karma  +3   Not sure I'd DFK a rimmer. You know EXACTLY where that tongue's been...
Petay_1283   25-10-2019 11:35  Karma  +9   tks
batman108   25-10-2019 08:50  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
dryice   25-10-2019 00:58  Karma  +6   Sweet!
blahblah2020
Carnal Conqueror

UID 253708
Digest Posts 0
Credits 252
Posts 45
Karma 247
Acceptance 94
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 25-10-2019 13:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 sam_smith's post

Any other girls that do good rim jobs
Monoyan
Nookie Newbie

UID 264313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 17
Posts 19
Karma 17
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2019 12:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Excellent report! Nuru spa is the go to place to release stress whilst maintaining a fair price

Recent Ratings
alphonzehk   30-10-2019 18:35  Acceptance  +1   Stop this. One-liners go in ratings