Subject: My first journey in MIA (Vicky)
deric_walsh
Carnal Conqueror

UID 199584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 207
Posts 15
Karma 204
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 3-7-2019 00:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My first journey in MIA (Vicky)

My first journey in MIA (vicky)

Date & Time of Session: 1 July 2019, 11:00pm
Web site: https://www.miaspa.org/
Name:  Vicky

Nationality & Language: Putonghua, Little English

Face:  4/5

Body:  4.5/5 (32B)

Skill: 5/5

Service: 5/5.                                       
GFE : 5/5

Price & Session Length:  $1200 /60mins
Repeat: Absolutely my cup of tea

There is fantastic journey which I suddenly have a chance to crash the mia spa, located in central which is closed to MTR, easy to access with clean environment & soft music. I did gave a good impression in first feeling.

Tonight my supper is her, Vicky a small build lovely girl with big smile. We went to the small room and she let me to take a shower to dry me after hat and then I lay down on the bed  and she starts the towel works. Vicky likes to ask if her strength is good enough and I feel she doing a good massage to me. After a big day all the painful throughout my whole body, esp my neck my shoulder & my waist, well I’m getting quite relaxing after her finger pointing & rubbing all over my skin. It’s refreshing & revelling again.
And I’m forgot to tell you that she already fully naked in front of me, from sidling light I found out she’s quite gorgeous indeed.

After another 10mins she finished the body and started to do some cat eye touching with nail.
Which make me feel horny and my little brother started to act a hero.

So she asked me to flex over and then I can see her totally naked body which is a perfect Cfor you to see breast, with lots of kissing and now she’s softly touching my little brother I can tell she know mankind very well besides you got a friend we are temptation body and I make me all night and then I also can feel her public hair and then she also telling me I need to feel her sister is getting juicy and feeling fantastic only we been playing each other for another 10 minutes we have a lot of a touching and kissing , finger dancing in her pussy , lots of fake pretending fucking position also i enjoy her tongue licking all my body with nipple kissing wet kissing also wit ear kiss all , liked another man she can use my new sister in the pool and then I can feel she also enjoying this moment and as you start to move my lower body and I can feel so kissing my little ball and then my dick feeling very hot and then she tried to suck me into her little mouth and this is the highest be the end the moment at this time and then she also enjoyed we been playing this for another 10 minutes and then she was lying next to me and then at night my girlfriend I can’t hold her body  and they’re holding her breast and then I can feed her every single evening I also love her neck my neck together and then also another best moment I am enjoying years when she sitting on top of my body and at my real make love feel but actually didn’t do it but enough to get up and then I can feel you do enjoy and then we are having a good time together. it’s  quite difficult to describe this in the world because and she also have the same feeling after I rejecting she asked many thing and then they are real girlfriend and then we try to clean up together then we take a bath together and then we just get dressed and then we just say goodbye and then I pay her money and then give me a good heart down will see you next time.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hotrodred   10-10-2019 13:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent review!
hsl88hsl   23-9-2019 14:42  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing, good report
Thedarklord   19-9-2019 15:51  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
exi621   29-8-2019 20:20  Acceptance  +1   
blondenessone   27-8-2019 15:51  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
utopia1997   11-8-2019 15:14  Acceptance  +1   
traveldaddy   8-8-2019 16:40  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review, I’ll try her next trip to HK
kalip   29-7-2019 17:57  Karma  +4   Nice
SlenderGent   16-7-2019 12:09  Karma  +2   
sb013lina   4-7-2019 10:46  Karma  +2   Good!
Mike747   3-7-2019 13:14  Karma  +2   uuuuhhh i think i did undetstad...lol
acerbe   3-7-2019 11:25  Karma  +3   Thanks for the laugh!
batman108   3-7-2019 10:10  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
rickyricardo   3-7-2019 07:48  Karma  +1   It is not the easiest to follow but not as hard to follow as a couple from the Chinese version of the site where I tried ...
blast77   3-7-2019 03:44  Karma  +5   Is the review Google translated?
Beajoe
Nookie Newbie

UID 260582
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 13
Karma 9
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2019 00:36  Profile P.M.