Reading Access 20
Registered 1-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2019 23:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Luxury Spa 3rd floor at Wanchai

Luxury Spa, Wanchai

Date & Time of Session: 29th April
Location:  Luxury Spa http://go141.com/en/A82090-WC-SPA-LuXuRySPA.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Name:  Annie
Nationality: Thai
Language: English & Thai
Face: 4/5
Body:  4/5
Massage skill: 5/5
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
Price: HKD700 for 60 mins 200 Tip
Repeat: Definitely

I had a few hours Spare in the afternoon so I decided to get a message to relax on a Monday afternoon.

Walked up the staircase that wasn't too Lux. Also I was a little confused on the signage. As I noticed the spa on the 2 floor has a similar
sign.(Almost went in the wrong spa) So I walked to the 3rd floor and entered the spa.

There were 3 Thai girls and the manager CoCo. The joint was way better then the flight of stairs walking up. Place was clean and everyone was smiling. There were a few options and I choose full massage and a body rub for $700

I was shown to the room and it was clean with a fresh towel on the message table. In the room was also a shower with body soap and       shampoo. CoCo told me to take a shower first and wait.

Annie entered the room and looked very Innocent girl. Her English was better then you average Thai girl. We actually can have a complete  sentence conversation with was nice for a change. She ask me to lay face down for the massage. Her skills were really good and I can feel the pressure on my muscles. Stared from top to bottom, and I felt relaxed and doze off. Around 20 Mins her ask me to flip around and
started to work on my foot slow to my thighs. Then came up started to work on my shoulders and arm. It was a awesome strong massage.
She defiantly can do a strong massage. I started to ask myself is this a vegi massage ?       

When Annie asked to flip face down again I was so relived that I'll be getting a HJ. Poured a heap of oil and I felt a pair of perky tits rubbing against my back. It felt good and I can feel her nipples gliding on my back. Her ask me to turn around face up. I saw her completely naked   . Started to tease my LB and added more oil. It was nice and slow for about 10 mins. She ask me a question, but I didn't really pay attention. She ask "You want bbbj ?" I ask how much ? $300 I replied no more money. Then I offered $200 the "OKOK" Got the tissue and wiped the oil off and off you went ! suction was medium and went for 3 mins. Than used her hand to finish me off. But I told her I needed more bbbj. No complaining and went right back to work. Felt so good and I "accidentally" in the mouth After she said you came in her mouth I said "Really" we both bursted out laughing That was so freaking funny.

Her jumped in the shower rinsing her mouth, I jump went in and join her. Help washed her back then she washed mine. That was a great  GFE.

We got dressed, paid Annie $200. Big hugs and kisses. Went outside paid $700.

This was a really fun experience having the girl speaking really good English. She told me to visit again and I will definitely will see her        again.
Happy Punting Peps

Recent Ratings
Wat_the_fxxx   8-6-2019 17:51  Acceptance  +1   Is she pretty?
rogerblack1990   4-5-2019 09:24  Karma  +2   I have been a couple of times and found it okay with one very hot girl and then the other average.
Miscgent   1-5-2019 10:52  Acceptance  +1   Sounds like a good option - thanks
jeffzeke   30-4-2019 13:40  Karma  +8   good review, thanks for sharing.
Petay_1283   30-4-2019 10:37  Karma  +7   nice, thanks
batman108   30-4-2019 10:06  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks