Subject: Miss Spa (TST) - Soso (updated with 2nd session)
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2019 14:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Miss Spa (TST) - Soso (updated with 2nd session)

Date & Time of Session: 2 April, 2019 120am
Name: Soso
Link: https://go141.com/en/A62926-TST-SPA-MissSPA.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese only
Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: $900 60 min nuru + additional tip
Repeat: Absolutely

So back to HK for a day (and night) to get some business done, and rocked up to Miss Spa sometime between 10.30 and 10.45pm (after landing at 9pm). I reckon after my short fling with Mia and Kama, I'm going to stay in TST as its simply more convenient. Flower Fairy during the day if I have time, but more its going to be Miss Spa most of the time as I think I'm practically a fixture there whenever I'm in town. While I'm at it, here's a shout-out to the 2m tall causcasian bro that picked Dada last tuesday night whom I had to interpret for.

Anyhow I honestly was in need for a proper massage after the last few days and picked Lily for part one. As per normal, she did not disappoint in this regard. Since I hadn't done anything since TianTian at flower fairy spa last wed arvo, I figured I would get a part 2 as well. Been a while since I did a review too so I dropped their mamasan a message on wechat to ask her whom she would recommend from the girls there that were not Lily, Hanna, or Lisa (as these three have reviews here and I wanted someone new), and she recommended Soso.

Honestly I didn't expect much. She looks like her pic on their wechat moments. Shes seemed quite bashful from our chats outside. Lookswise, shes the sweet/cute girl next door type which usually isn't MCOT.

After my first (overrun) hour with Lily, she came into the room. First thing she said was shes a little shy as she feels shes doing this with a friend, and I agreed, so I told her just start with a regular massage but move on to part 2 quickly, so she just jumps on my back and starts the massage. Surprisingly it was decent, and more surprisingly was that she would lightly kiss me on my back every now and then during the massage.

Since we already kinda of knew each other there were a lot of giggling involved especially whenever she touched (or groped) my LB. Got to give it a +10 for the GFE as I felt like I was getting into some hanky panky with a girl I would be dating at 16

Anyway she went out to get the nuru gel, then came back in and stripped.... oh boy.... my LB which decided to take a nap when she went out came to attention immediately. Nice perky small-mid C cups, pink nipples, unshaven but it wasn't a jungle down there, just a little bit of hair. So after a bit of body rubbing from behind (which btw was awesome coz her nipple were at attention too- gave me goosebumps whenever they lightly grazed my back ), she got me to flip. Yeap natural boobs

So there was a bit more of the grazing, giggling, etc plus light kisses everywhere and some nipple licking. It continued feeling like I was a teenager who didn't know what what he was doing again. After a bit more, she lay on me, clamped my LB between her legs right outside her lil sister and started sliding up and down a little. I could feel that little bush and it was driving me nuts, so I asked her to slow down. She slid to the side with one hand on my LB but unfortunately it was a little too late for me, and I   Super disappointed with myself. Can't remember the last time I shot off this quickly

We then showered together, and she was still being as sweet as ever, and as we had some time left, she continued with a bit of a massage till the time was up.

I'm going back again later. I feel a compulsive need to redeem my poor performance.

Now if there was a bit of DFK or LFK, I would have given her a 5/5 for the GFE. If sweet/cute looks is your cup of tea, then I think she would be perfect. As it is, even though it isnt normally MCOT, I would already recommend you guys give her a try. Please be gentle though, she really is a SYT.

[ Last edited by  XCalibur at 2-4-2019 20:13 ]

Recent Ratings
CheeseIsGood   5-4-2019 05:54  Karma  +3   
hotjac   3-4-2019 21:21  Karma  +4   Good info - thanks for sharing
zennor   3-4-2019 16:07  Karma  +5   nice!
batman108   3-4-2019 00:08  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
ernieb   2-4-2019 19:25  Karma  +5   Nice 1, thanks
zebra   2-4-2019 14:53  Karma  +5   "How was the girl? It's Soso"
lobshot   2-4-2019 14:27  Acceptance  +1   
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2019 20:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 XCalibur's post

Date & Time of Session: 2 April, 2019 4pm
GFE: now raised to 6/5
Price & Session Length: $900 60 min nuru + additional tip
Repeat: (still) Absolutely

So I went back to try and redeem myself.

Clearly now shes not always a SYT. She can be a naughty/playful minx. So the start was the usual, get in the shower and wait for the girl. She came back pretty quickly this time. I wasnt even in the shower for a minute when she popped back in. Stepped out and she gave me a once over with a cheeky look on her face and asked me to lie down. She then started on the regular massage.... except she didn't as well She basically did 2 mins of a half decent massage (pressure wasn't to my usual preference), then two mins of teasing, and kissing. and rotated this. I also had to respond to some work related messages, and while doing that, she would intentionally try to distract me by either sticking her tongue in my ear, kissing the nape of my neck and/or fonding my LB while asking why I'm neglecting her All this went on for about 15/20mins to the point it was too uncomfortable to even lie face forward even if it was at angle. So I flipped, and she immediately straddled and kissed me. She then asked what I wanted, and I opted for nuru again and she popped out after covering my groin with a towel.

Again she got in pretty quickly, and I assumed she would have wanted to start on getting the air mattress ready, but nope. She took off her top and from above came to fondle my LB while leaving her nice pert boobs over my face. Who was I to say no , so I gave them a bit of a suckle while caressing her thighs. She then asked me to strip the rest of her, so I did. Once done she got up to set up the mattress and I sat up. she then came over, pushed my legs apart and starting giving me a catbath and licking my nipples for a short while before leading me over to the mattress.

Once I lay down, she immediately straddled me again, then leaned down and kissed me, followed by demanding for a longer kiss(es), so we made out a little while she stretched a hand down to play with my LB and my hands were on autoroam. She followed up with the same maneuver where she was lying on me sliding slightly up and down with my LB between her LS and two thighs. This time though I kept my composure and she stopped only when she was a little tired. She then lay on her side leaning on me while giving me a HJ. I decided not to be too naughty (yet) so kept my hands near to, but not touching her LS. She didn't seem to mind when I got really close, so I'll try for more next time. We were making out with my hands on autoroam for a while more till I

She then showered me then asked me to wait and watch her shower herself while occasionally leaning over to kiss me or play with my LB. We then stepped out and as I was dressing myself she hugged me from behind and slid her hands into my boxers while kissing the nape of my neck, so I turned around and we kissed a little more before fully dressing up and stepping out of the room.

I feel like I redeemed myself a little, and clearly I was wrong.... shes a SYT with a hell of a naughty minx side. Did not expect that, and very very very pleasantly surprised. 100% going to repeat with her in future.

Recent Ratings
CheeseIsGood   5-4-2019 05:54  Karma  +3