Reading Access 30
Registered 11-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2019 16:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Zoe Central Massage or Fu Quan Spa

Zoe - under Central Massage

Date & Time of Session:  23 Feb
Location:  Phone Appointment - 85 Wellington, Khuan Ying Commercial Building, 1/F, B
Name: Claimed to be "Sa Sa"
Link:  http://go141.com/en/A84482-Centr ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, basic Cantonese
Face: 1/5 weathered with makeup
Body:  2/5
Skill: lowest score
Service: lowest score
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: $1000 +$0 tips (45mins)
Repeat: NO

This is a report to give other bros the heads up to NOT be baited by "Zoe" found under massages in Central.

I made a booking via whatsapp.  Got the address from the girl.  It is actually a place called Fu Quan Spa.  Girl opens the door, it was apparent she wasn't the girl in the pics.  She was dark-skin, Southeast Asia looking.  She had a nice body with what seemed to be a full rack C/D cup. I thought hell I came all this way, the lil bro was doing all the decision making. The hardware and decor of this place is actually OK.  It's seems newly renovated.  Got inside the room, she told me to take my time showering and she'll be back in 10 mins.  Another girl came in, a PRC, switched on the AC for me.  Sa Sa told me later when I asked that her name was "Joy" and that it's only the 2 of them who works at this place.  I immediately was mindful of the time and took note.  After I finished showering, it took her a close to 20 min to return.  I started my stopwatch on my phone.  

On to the massage. Told me to lay flat face up, no towel, just dry squeezes on my thighs and shoulder, after one minute of this she said she wanted to blow me, I asked how much, she said 1000 strip naked.  I agreed.  She wanted to blow me right then, I said let me get a massage first.  She agreed.  I asked how long she said 45 mins.  I turned over face down and she started dry massage, no towel, no oil, no ass play, no build up.  The dry massage was just bad.  She asked me to flip, took off her top and bra, OK C cups, natural, blew me, low skill BJ, mechanical, I blew my load.   She then looked at her phone so I looked at my timer, 25 minutes have elapsed.  She walked out for a few minutes and came back to give a the same half assed massage on my thighs and shoulder and said it was times up.  I took a shower and left.  

While I was dressing up,  I noticed she just straighten back up the sheets and didn't even change new sheets.  This girl is half assed and just trying to milk cash.  I don't even know if the names she gave are real.  Nothing to write home home about the other girl.  All in all, this place is not worth your time and money.

Recent Ratings
twelve98   25-2-2019 17:26  Karma  +5   Excellent
zebra   23-2-2019 18:22  Karma  +5   Sasa or Joy?
turbos
Carnal Conqueror

UID 67636
Digest Posts 0
Credits 208
Posts 18
Karma 207
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2019 02:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 turbos's post

@zebra if I had to go back there again, Joy.