Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2018 20:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Flower Fairy: BEE

Thanks to Orange brother for this post:  http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

Got me inspired to try out flowerfairy.  Been seeing it reported a bunch of times, and was annoyed with Miss spa, so thought I would give it a try.

Date & Time of Session:  Nov 19th 2018
Name:  Bee
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, no English
Face:  3.75/5 Pretty face
Body:  4/5 Enhanced boobs C cups.  Petite slim girl.
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.75/5
Price & Session Length:  $1,000 60 mins
Repeat: YES

This is probably the 2-3rd time I messaged Miss Spa and there's maybe 2-3 girls I like based on the wechat pics, and there's always a problem.  Not available, on rest day, or busy until late.  I'm also not interested in the bottom of the barrel.  I say they usually have a couple 7-8's and a few 5-6.  Also sometimes it's very mixed on service, some girls are into it, some are completely dead fish.  Sometimes part 1 sucks as well, so you are really only paying for the last 15 minutes.  Plus the place is somewhat filthy and not a lot of space.

Also, there's no effort in customer service, they are busy enough they don't need to go a little further.  More of a take it or leave it attitude.  I still think of it first though, because hot naked chicks sliding up and down your LB trumps everything.  But when you can't even get that, the place starts to not be too promising.    So the last 3 times I've messaged Miss Spa, I've actually not ended up going.

Today I read the above post and decided to try out Bee.

Messaged on wechat and the conversation was COMPLETELY in ENGLISH.  How refreshing!  no wechat translate required!  And actually had someone with a name to talk to: Charlie.  She was friendly and polite on wechat, and when I met her at the door, she was again very nice.  Had that extra little touch, to make you feel welcome.  Kinda like Joy with Kama.  Just a friendly smile and greeting you by name and welcoming you inside.

First impression of Bee, she has a nice pretty face, very fluent in Canto, but she doesn't look at all like a girl from south china.  She was wearing sport shorts and a tank top, simple.    Most importantly besides a pretty face and cute petite body, she has a nice warm smile.  

Just that first impression was enough to make me happy.  Part 1 was decent, she's a medium pressure girl, light at times, and good medium pressure at other times.  Quite thorough and working hard from back to shoulders to arms to legs.  Did 5-10 minutes of dry, and probably 20-30 of oil.  Seemed to go longer than I expected.

Room was large with tatomi bed and shower with the wooden tub.

Part 2 she put on the sexiness.  Spent a long time on sliding on my back and then the flip was quite erotic.  She basically had LB trapped between her legs and popping up from behind.     I grabbed her ass and when I went lower felt LB in between.    She shuttered every 30 seconds to 1 minute.  I don't think she was having orgasms, but she was having surges of pleasure every now and then while she rubbed.  It was very erotic, and it was a little hard to tell what was going on with LB because it was so friggin thick with nuru gel.  I'm positive LB never went inside, but there was definitely more contact with LS than I expected.  Sometimes I don't like too close a call, it was getting near that.

Didn't take too long to    But interestingly, she didn't jump off right away.  She stayed on for a couple more minutes and kept playing and rubbing LS around, and had a few more shutters and sudden surges.  I think she was having fun.     I tried to use finger to enter LS to see if she wanted me to finish her off, but she backed off then.  Haha.  I didn't mind we both had fun.

She washed first then invited me to join, and she was very thorough.  By the time finished dressing we were actually quite over the 60 minute clock.  I was slightly worried about paying an extra fee, but I paid Bee $1k and there was no issue.

Charlie again greeted me, and asked if everything was ok.  She was very friendly and polite, and definitely made me want to come back again.

$1k is a bit steep.  I used to pay $700 for really good service and good quality girls with K.  Then I bumped $900 for the nuru experience with a hot girl thanks to Miss Spa but hated the customer service (because there is none).

Now I'm up to $1K to get the nuru experience, with a hot girl, PLUS good customer service.  

It was much more entertaining than a $500 or $700 walkup FS who caps you and rides you as fast as possible to try and finish you off while she's staring at the camera and texting on her phone and screaming very loud fake moans.  That is barely even fun for me now.

Flowerfairy is on my list to repeat, and I'd repeat with Bee as well.  Just might do it less with the price being so high.

[ Last edited by  mchk at 19-11-2018 20:41 ]

Recent Ratings
lobshot   21-11-2018 11:08  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ramont   20-11-2018 20:10  Karma  +8   thanks
batman108   20-11-2018 12:56  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
orangerange   20-11-2018 00:41  Karma  +4   Glad to hear it, brother mchk!!
jj1991123   19-11-2018 23:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Atleast one good service im hearing of.. I used to have some excellent service at butterfly spa at tst... But ...