Face: 3/5 average looking, youthful and playful
Body: 2/5 skinny with flat boobs, smooth fair skin
Skill: 4/5 very good firm massage
Service: 4/5 very good technique with LB
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 3/5
Price: 1000 for body-to-body, FS offered for 1600
Repeat: not sure

Got to the spa early evening and there was only one girl + Carrie the mamasan. Mamasan asked what type of service and since the girl look quite playful I opted for body-to-body. Then right there in the open mamasan offered FS for 1600. Politely declined as too expensive.

There was a short wait so the girl gave shoulder massage in the waiting area. Upon entering the room was asked to start showering as they change the sheet of the massage table. She stripped down and helped me dry. Before starting she made another naughty look and asked whether I wanted FS. Politely declined again and laid down on my stomach for the dry massage.

The dry massage was surprisingly very good. Pressure was super firm, it lasted quite a while and comparable to expensive deep tissue massage. Proper teasing included on LB when she massaged my legs.

On the flip she applied oil and immediately worked on LB. Good technique here with one hand stroking the base and with the fingers of the other she teased the tip. Wasn't long before I could feel she was going to make me
She stopped, lean down, and make another attempt "FS? it's really gooood". Damn it's hard work to avoid spending $600 at this place!

Anyways, tipped her extra 100 for good massage when I left

Recent Ratings
twelve98   21-12-2018 20:53  Karma  +5   I would of caved for sure. Thanks for the report
XCalibur   20-10-2018 00:22  Acceptance  +2   
Peter54   17-10-2018 04:36  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report
Mike747   16-10-2018 12:25  Karma  +4   Excellent
Nycpunter   13-10-2018 14:30  Acceptance  +2