Service: -1/10
GFE: -1/10
PSE: -1/10
Price & Session Length:  998hkd 90mins
Repeat: NO NO NO

Went to 7th floor
Sauna looks alittle old but not a problem
Sat down lady comes explain prices
Relaxed on the couch for awhile then she showed me to the room and a older lady came in to start the massage it was just alot of hard squeezing not a good massage and bad back walking didnt enjoy that either and i usually like a good hard back walk. Then another older lady comes in to do the service talks alittle english climbs on table and does alittle butt massage and tease then she tells me to flip and she caps LB and does a bad bj just licking no sucking really short and fast then she asks if she wants to get on top oh i forgot to mention its not a bed all of this is done on a massage table which ive been to places where everything is done on a massage table so this isnt a big deal for me but she puts LB in her loosse old pussy and i dont feel anything then she tries to do some weird humping motions and awkward moans then she tells me to get on top and keeps making awkward moaning nosies and grabbing my back pulling me towards her after afew secs of that and LB decided to leave the party without me. I was so turned off by the weird moaning and awkward body motions i had to find a way to get out of there without being mean or rude so i acted like i had a cramp in my thigh and left she offered to finish me with a handjob but i just wanted to be out of there. Walked to the locker room and didnt even shower just hurried up and got dressed went pay the bill and left. So my advice to all the bros on here please learn from my bad experience and STAY AWAY FROM STAR SAUNA IN HONG KONG forgot to mention i was with 3 friends so it was 4 of us and we all agreed to never talk or mention this punt ever again

[ Last edited by  Nycpunter at 27-10-2018 03:58 ]

Recent Ratings
godisdead   27-10-2018 08:47  Karma  +4   Thanks for taking for for the team
hell1988
Banned

UID 250750
Digest Posts 0
Credits 38
Posts 23
Karma 38
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 0