Nationality & Language: Chinese, no English
Face: 3/5 actually quite pretty
Body: 2/5 big tits but big belly
Service: 1/5 urrrggh
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: $880 for 60 mins but left after 30
Repeat: never again

This place has been going downhill for some time and now it has hit the bottom. I have not been there for some time because my last venture was poor and there are so many other options. Anyway, as I had not been for a while I thought I'd give it another go. When I arrived one of the elevators was closed off so I had to wait for a bit for the other one. When I got up there there seems to be loads of people moving stuff around - like some form of remodeling or something. But the place was still operating. The PS ushes me into the changing area having first told me the price (there seem to be no options, just a one-off price - OK by me) and I have a shower - the changing room is woefully outdated but clean. The attendant is gruff in his manners but as I am not there to be massaged by him I could not care less. Into the waiting room and I only have to wait 3 mins or so before being shown to a dark massage room. The girl, at first sight, is very pretty - mainland Chinese. She squeals a little (I am a well-built caucasian) and grabs LB - good start. On to the massage table and the massage is immediate "meh". She just does not seem to know about pressure. One nice touch was that she started fondling LB almost immediately and kept going to him. After just 10 mins of massage I get a flip and she undresses, to reveal a genuine gut. It was horrid, and a shame as LB was ready for some work. Her dress had done a great job of hiding it but now it was there, looking at me like Jabba the Hutt. Instant softie - LB was having none of it. Short story even shorter I could not get it up and basically decided to leave. The girl was confused but what could I say? Paid up and left - that's it for SI for me. This was the worst of a regular series of let downs at SI for me.

[ Last edited by  cityguy at 19-8-2018 11:40 ]

Recent Ratings
batman108   23-8-2018 10:55  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Kortaro   22-8-2018 17:28  Karma  +4   
Petay_1283   22-8-2018 17:09  Karma  +5   
Tim.bee   22-8-2018 04:41  Karma  +2   Same bad experience there, even though I speak chinese. Quality just went downhill
mchk   20-8-2018 18:37  Karma  +3   Thats a tough one, especially after you've seen it, you can't even close your eyes and imagine someone else...It's to ...
Mister   19-8-2018 22:08  Karma  +4   Sympathy Ks. Lots of other options
Kortaro
Kinky King

UID 149221
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1079
Posts 268
Karma 1067
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2018 17:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kinda, sad that this place has gone so far. There used to be decent service even if one service was typical not to par at the very least the other generally will be satisfactory. about 2 years ago was my last visit to this establishment and it wasn't as bad as you reported, but seems like the place really let their standards slip.  

However alot of places in HK (especially larger places) have been slipping with their standards and service levels.

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   22-8-2018 18:59  Acceptance  +3   what large places are you talking about ?
Longhairon
Nookie Newbie

UID 222218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 16
Karma 8
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-11-2017
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2018 18:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bad luck bro...thx for sharing to remind all bro

Recent Ratings
zebra   28-9-2018 19:00  Acceptance  +1   You are on fire today! Time to stop now.