Name:  Sasa
Nationality & Language: Chinese, no English
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: (for massage) 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: 60 mins including tip was $600
Repeat: Yes

I walked in on yesterday afternoon and chose Sasa. I liked her body and face. She has a nice big butt and smile =D. 2 others caught my eye but I liked my decision.
She asked me to shower and left the room. When she came back she had a bottle of water and started to prepare the massage bed. Her massage was the best I have had in a long time. She uses long strokes instead of short and fast ones. Oil massage was even better. Not rushed at all and spent a lot of town on my legs and lower body which was nice.
She then started to tease the balls and neck and back as I was still face down. She uses her whole body to tease you instead of just her hands. It is hard to describe but felt really good.
As for the flip she laid down next to me as she jacked me off. Although no clothes came off, I had access to her ass and legs which was quite nice.
After there was still 10 minutes left on the clock and asked where I would like her to focus. I asked her to focus on my neck and shoulders and was falling in and out of sleep.
This was one of the better experiences I've had in a while.
I think she is worth checking out!

Recent Ratings
aurufc   15-8-2018 16:41  Acceptance  +10   Thx
batman108   7-8-2018 15:11  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
lovely_juice69   7-8-2018 11:43  Karma  +2   Nice!!
fortune2020   6-8-2018 23:18  Karma  +3   Nice!