Reading Access 30
Registered 23-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2018 21:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
City Spa Mong Kok

Date & Time of Session: 12 Aug afternoon
Name: didn't ask either
Link: http://go141.com/en/A74928-MK-SPA-CitySPA.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Agent: 5/5
Nationality & Language: Chinese and Mandarin
Face: #1 4/5, #2 4/5
Body: #1 3/5 terribly fake tits, #2 4/5 slim and natural body
Skill:  #1 4/5, #2 4/5
Service: #1 5/5, #2 5/5
GFE: 0/5 for both
PSE: 4/5
Massage: 0/5, more like touching than massage
Price & Session Length:  $1,600 for both 1 hour
Repeat: no

Whenever I punt I feel both pleasure and guilt! I'm also a horny bastard who doesn't want to bang one girl for the rest of my life. Tough decisions.

I read some good reviews in the Chinese and English forums so decided to pay a visit.  I originally only wanted 1v1 but like last time, decided on a threeway last second.  Next time I'm going to bring enough money for 1 girl only!

Place was easy to find and was beeped in immediately.  I picked the first girl because of her massive titties but shortly after she took her top off I was disappointed.  I could feel the silicon pads!! That's when I decided to ask for a second girl who would be all natural.  Second girl has the typical skinny Asian body type with a nice smile.

The showers were thorough with good washing of the anus.  Was hoping this would lead to rimming but didn't happen .  Felt fantastic again to have two girls servicing me.  Generally both gave maximum effort to please.  First shot was quick to try to maximize rest time before second shot.  However, junior didn't cooperate and I couldn't get a second shot.  The girls tried their hardest to get me to jizz from bjs, hjs to half limp entry.  Just wasn't meant to be.

The line-up was only okay with average girls.  Maybe I was just unlucky because the other reports wrote hot girls.  Service is definitely good, but could use younger and hotter girls.

Learned my lesson and think next time I'll pay for overnight rather than trying to get two shots in in under an hour...

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   17-9-2018 12:56  Acceptance  +1   
aurufc   15-8-2018 16:23  Acceptance  +12   Dude and negotiate a bit. 800/girl in MK is not a good price. You can get FS/CIM for 1k with a good massage in WC
batman108   14-8-2018 04:39  Acceptance  +6   awesome and thanks
Mister   13-8-2018 23:08  Karma  +4   None of the girls looked like the pix in their db listing? Average, yet you gave both a 4/5 rating?
jjwongg
Carnal Conqueror

UID 198425
Digest Posts 0
Credits 281
Posts 17
Karma 279
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2018 21:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Mister

Yeah, none of them looked like the DB.  You caught me on my inconsistency.  I find it hard to give low ratings to the girls because I have sympathy on their job.  I know I know, assuming they're not forced or trafficked it is their best economic option, but I still feel bad and, thus, still give a 4/5 even though average looking.

Recent Ratings
Mister   15-8-2018 13:31  Karma  +1   Thanks
Coffeee   14-8-2018 21:22  Karma  +3   Good man. Anyway, one Bro's 2/5 is another Bro's 4/5...