Registered 9-9-2016
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 21-7-2018 01:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
City Spa Mong Kok - A lot of hits and a few misses

Thread Subject: City Spa Mong Kok - A lot of hits and a few misses
Date & Time of Session:  8pm midweek
Location: Near Mong Kok East MTR (contact DB phone number for directions)
Name: Tian Tian
Link: http://go141.com/en/A74928-MK-SPA-CitySPA.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Agent: 55475184 on WeChat
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, some Cantonese. No English.
Face: 4/5 - a cute doll-like face with a killer smile
Body:  3.5/5 - Slender but a little soft
Skill: 2.5/5 massage
Service: 4/5 full service
GFE: 4.5/5 - Super, super sensual girl
PSE: 2/5 - PSE not requested and not received
Price & Session Length: $800 for 60 minutes massage, a "sort of" nuru experience, and FS
Repeat: Yes

Like my other reports, if you'd not interested in the unnecessary Play-By-Play, there's a tl;dr version at the bottom of this post.

Work has been killing me with late finishes recently and has broken plans I'd had to find Sandy at JSL before she left and then earlier this week had me fail to book in another session at VIP Spa with girls who would be booked up until a lot later than I'm willing to wait for, or had actually left Hong Kong already. Taking the rather risky move to try and search the DB whilst on the train (an experience so anxiously stressful that I'm extremely sure I never want to try again), I find City Spa and add them on WeChat. I was on the Green MTR line so after finding a girl and booking in for an 8pm session, I switch at Kowloon Tong and skip one stop further to Mong Kok East where the Mamasan has given me an address for.

Finding the building is easy but it's right smack bang near the corner of the main road. Make sure you get the door code before you get there otherwise you might end up like me standing out waiting, feeling nervous that every person walking past me knows why I'm loitering on the street. I'm sure they don't but if, like me, you don't enjoy that experience - remember to ask for the door code.

Anyway, I get up to the spa door no problem, ring the bell, and a not-too-old looking Mama ushers me inside and to a waiting line up of three girls. Now, I'd already sent the image of one girl I'd found on their WeChat and had intended to have my session with her. The Mamasan has a super apologetic tone but it's all Mandarin. I can barely scrape by with Canto. Smartphone translators then make things clearer: the girl I had chosen had had a regular client message on short notice for a repeat with her. While I was gutted and would have appreciated a quick message, I was still pretty impressed with the lineup of three the Mamasan was asking me to pick a replacement from.

Tian Tian caught my eye as, while the other two were taller with what looked like more sexy figures, her smile was equal parts cute and a little mischevous. I asked her if she would be okay with being my masseuse for the session and she nervously chuckled and nodded. I thought maybe she was actually just being polite until she took me by the hand and quickly dragged me into a room.

Now, the room I had was tiny. Like, really tiny. There was just enough space for us both to stand at the head of the bed. The actual bed itself had two actual pillows thrown haphazardly on it, and a really sloppily placed paper cover (the disposable ones they put on massage tables for hygiene reasons.) on the bed. There's an airbed propped up on the wall (didn't get used) and there was a plastic set of drawer-like baskets that held massage gels, condoms and an ash tray with ash still in it. I'm a smoker, so I couldn't really tell you if the room smelled of smoke or not.

Tian Tian literally starts off really attentive and maintains that level of service throughout. She helps me undress, hangs my clothes up for me, and makes idle chit-chat through her phone translator. She strips and her body is decent. If you're a boob guy, you'll be disappointed. But, overally, it's a cute, petite body that could be up there with most phone appointment FS spa places (although she wouldn't hold a candle to the Miss Spa girls). She jumps into the shower first while I potter about putting my phone and wallet into my bag etc. When I'm ready, she helps me into the shower.

I get a mostly thorough rub down, plenty of attention placed on my armpits, LB and, unexpectedly for me, my butthole. I was nervous at first (I've never really let anyone go near that place), but she was super gentle and patient - albeit, having a giggle at how squirmy I got when she'd rub her fingers up and down my crack. Once appropriately soaped and rinsed (including a body-to-body rubbing), Tian Tian sexily slides down my body until she's on her knees and I get a BBBJ in the shower. Fantastic!

After a bit of that, we're dried off and onto the bed. The massage bed is unnecessarily wide and the paper cover doesn't go all the way across. Plus, it's sticking to my body too. Tian Tian puts on the air con but the cover pretty much loves me now and doesn't let go without a bit of a fight/assistance from Tian Tian.

Part One: Massage - No beating around the bush, it wasn't the greatest. She either didn't have the strength or the skill to really get into it and maybe her movements felt a little too quick (I prefer massages where they feel slow and deliberate). She was, however, dligent about at putting the effort it - and teasing now and then with a slight graze of my sensitive areas, or by grinding her LS onto different parts of me as she transitioned between positioms.

The weird part was this strange water suction vaccuum cat bath - where she takes half a mouthful of water and sucks in like she's doing that annoying sound of someone sucking up the last of their drink through a straw at the movie theatre. It started of sensual, where she'd start it off quickly and gently on my ears and the back of my neck.. I was literally shuddering in delight when she'd do that, and I think she could feel it - linger a little longer each subsequent time. Still, having a water suction sensation down my back and legs wasn't as erotic as it was higher on my body. The one saving grace was, again, and unexpected visit to my ass where some of the water would find its way to trickling down my crack only to be caught up again by Tian Tian's tongue further down and brought all the way up to the top of my crack again. I've not be a guy to ask WG and masseuses to go "there", but Tian Tian did a really good job of sending me on my way there.

After spitting out the water, she moves to a normal catbath with lots of loud kissing and licking, coupled with a nuru-type gel being poured on my back while she slid her body up and down mine. It was, again, super sensual because of the amazing GFE Tian Tian gives. She uses the wall mirrors to look you in the eyes as she kisses and licks, or grinds her small breasts or LS onto your body. After a bit of time with that (and some LFK swapped), I'm asked to turn over and the cathbath/nuru combo continues.

Now, I'm getting an opportunity to explore her body. She's soft - as in, she doesn't work out. She's slender, but not like toned. No drama, there's not many that I've come across that are (what I would do for a petite girl with a tight, toned body). She lets me touch and suck on her breasts, I can squeeze her ass to my minds content, and I can rub the outside of he LS (just no going inside with my hands, unfortunately). Her moans are amazing. They're not high pitched, weird JAV-type moans. They're the moans of someone who knows what it sounds like when she is enojying herself. I won't make any assumptions on whether or not she was, but I will say that it made the whole GFE more authentic and probably why I'd go back and visit her.

Part two: FS - I'm at full mast now and literally chomping at the bit to get started. I think she can sense it but before she reaches back to get a dom, she spends another few minutes on a BBBJ that almost saw me accidentally bust in her mouth. Considering the last 2-3 punts I'd had with either BBBJ/CBJ had far too much teeth, maybe I was just excited for a decent gobby that I didn't need to stop prematurely (in fact, I had to force myself not to finish prematurely). She then grabs a dom from the shelf and caps me, before lying on my side for some more foreplay and LFK (no DFK, unfortunately).

I decide I wanted to start in mish, so I get up on top and she positions her body to be ready for mine. She feels amazing; she's not one of those girls that lies in place, or puts herself in a position where you can drive it in all the way to the hilt. She's making tiny gasps as we almost excrutiatingly take our time to build up a rhythm (and she doesn't compliain or try and rush me to finish, at all). The moans are unbelievable, and soon I'm thinking it's time to switch position to buy me some time.

I pull out and slowly make my way down her body with kisses falling just short of her LS. I haven't built up the courage to do it on a WG or masseuse yet, but she let me explore the insides of her thights with my tongue whilst using my hands on her clit and the outside of her LS, grinding her hips upwards to put me exactly where she wanted me. It's always nice when you notice that they're focused on themselves from time to time, rather than just trying to get you off. After a short while of that, she's put me back on my back and is lowering herself down onto me.

We do a bit in reverse cowgirl, until she spins around and makes the decision that it's time to go for gold - pounding the shit out of me in cowgirl. I don't know even know where the session was timewise, all I knew was that I was happy for her to take control. She knows what she's doing and in between slamming down on me and grinding away, I finish with her on top and we collapse next to each other. It's a quick minutes rest and then she's up again, grabbing tissues to help me take the dom off.

By the time the post-sex haze as lifted, I can see the clock again - I've got about 3 minutes before the 60 minutes is up. Tian Tian doesn't rush me, she helps me into the shower with her again and we get washed up, dried off, and then dressed again. She's playful, cute, with enough sass in her that it's like the Girl Next Door knew how to exude sex from attitude rather than just looks/appearance. When I'm ready to leave, I pay the $800 plus a tip and we exchange WeChat details. She messages me to say she's from Shenzhen but comes to Hong Kong from time to time for work. I'm already considering messaging her to see if she's still around for one last session before she heads back home tomorrow.

All in all, Tian Tian really hit a lot of good spots for me. The only downsides were related to the state of the place/facilities (they don't have that super comfortable feeling that, for me, is really important if I'm going to get naked there) and then Tian  Tian's lack of massage skills, as well as that weird suction water thing. I'll definitely ask her not to do that next time.

TL;DR: City Spa isn't a flash place facility-wise but Tian Tian was really skilled at providing an intimate, sensual experience - but perhaps not that useful for massage purposes. I'd definitely return though, and do another session with her.

Note: I'll put a photo of her up soon, but I think her pics have been taken down from their DB listing - and replaced with photos of a girl called Kitty who I know I've seen working at another spa somewhere.

Recent Ratings
mchk   27-7-2018 15:12  Karma  +6   
Petay_1283   27-7-2018 12:07  Karma  +10   Excellent
Johnnyr555   27-7-2018 06:36  Karma  +5   
NeverWong   25-7-2018 15:30  Karma  +4   
godisdead   25-7-2018 13:47  Karma  +3   Excellent. Sounds like a place to try. FS is usually on menu or just for regular customers?
MinorInfection   25-7-2018 12:37  Karma  +4   fun review, lots of details. great work.
David.youngson   23-7-2018 19:17  Karma  +2   So how much is FS at Miss Spa?
Mister   21-7-2018 23:18  Karma  +5   Nice novella. Seems like quite a few of these phone appointment "spas" now offer FS for ~$800. Could be cleaner ...
warinvar   21-7-2018 03:32  Karma  +5   Favorable
batman108   21-7-2018 02:38  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
LowKey
Carnal Conqueror

UID 156513
Digest Posts 0
Credits 466
Posts 25
Karma 464
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-9-2016
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 21-7-2018 16:31  Profile P.M. 
Photo as promised, from the DB/WeChat. Tian Tian has gone back to Shenzhen but will be back later.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
NeverWong   25-7-2018 15:30  Karma  +4   
godisdead   25-7-2018 14:00  Karma  +3   Excellent
batman108   24-7-2018 02:56  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
LowKey
Carnal Conqueror

UID 156513
Digest Posts 0
Credits 466
Posts 25
Karma 464
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-9-2016
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 25-7-2018 00:35  Profile P.M. 
@David.youngson: Apologies pal. I don’t believe FS is available at Miss Spa (others might be able to confirm). I was just using the Miss Spa girls as an example of what I’d consider to be top tier in terms of attractiveness. City Spa girls, so far, don’t feel like they’re at that level, though a few in the past week have been cute.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   26-7-2018 15:26  Karma  +2   Got it - thanks!!
LowKey
Carnal Conqueror

UID 156513
Digest Posts 0
Credits 466
Posts 25
Karma 464
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-9-2016
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2018 07:06  Profile P.M. 
@godisdead: I get the feeling it’s always on the menu. As Mister points out, it might be that DB listings with Phone Appointment as their location are more likely to offer FS for a price around $800. My suggestion is to just be straight up via WeChat and ask (though, some spa’s count a HJ as FS - so maybe check that the service includes “make love” just to be clear).

Recent Ratings
godisdead   26-7-2018 11:47  Karma  +3   Excellent. Tried it out last night. Will get a report out soon. Overall was a little disappointed with the service.