Reading Access 40
Registered 12-6-2015
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2018 02:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Baby Spa TST Hat-Trick

Date & Time of Sessions: August 9, 11, 15
Location: Baby Spa http://go141.com/en/A75670-TST-S ... Search(bldlocation)

Aftering reading a few reports by hornychap: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... ighlight=baby%2Bspa, I decided to give it a try.

August 9
Name: Mimi
Nationality & Language: Mandarin ONLY
Face:  3/5 She looked more MCOT in her pictures. Certain angles she seemed prettier than the average.
Body:  3/5 Too skinny for my liking. Don't get me wrong. I love skinny but she was bony.
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5

Messaged in the afternoon, I had a bad hangover and felt like my body was beat so I wanted to get another massage and happened to be around the TST area.

I read some of the reviews, sent a message and got some pictures of some quite pretty girls on WeChat. I informed the person I was messaging with that I was in the TST area and asked for their address but she wouldn't tell me unless I confirmed a booking. There was only Mimi available so I said sure.

Got there, got a little lost as I was being given the address bit by bit. First the building number, then the floor, then the door letter. Arrived at the door and was greeted by Mimi. She was really skinny, average face. She brought me to the room. I was not too happy with the room as the bed was big but compared to the spas that I am used to like Kama, this definitely was a bit of a downgrade in terms of facilities. Got into the shower with her. The funny thing is, right inside the shower was the air conditioner blasting right in your face. I had to have Mimi turn it off or I would freeze to death.

The shower was average. Nothing special. She was sexual, took good care of LB by cleaning him well and giving me some very sensual strokes.

After this was done, I went to the bed. Passed her the towel and tried to be extra a gentleman than I usually am because I do know that from experience, most would be "kinder" if you are nice to them. She was nice anyways from the get go.

On the bed, face down, she gave me a pretty bad towel massage which lasted around 10 minutes. Then came the good part. The nuru. She became a totally different animal during the nuru massage, she took her time rubbing her body all over mine. Feeling her nipples and her bush brush my body turned me on and before long it was difficult for me to lay on my front due to LB hardening. She sensed it and helped my raise my pelvic area and began slowly stroking LB.

After a few minutes, she went back into the shower and asked me to join her to wash off the nuru gel which I thought was weird because usually the B2B massage would also apply to the front but anyways, I couldn't converse in Mandarin and just obliged and got a second shower. I dried off, went back to the bed and began the cat bath. Again, pretty sensual with her cat bath and went on to cap me where she went on top. Okay. After my experience the night before, this was terrible service. She was quite mechanical and when I got on top, was a bit of a dealfish. She was tight so I was still able to blow my load. Paid up (900HKD) and walked out of the room very disappointed.

As I walked out, I told myself I would not return here but  a girl greeted me, kept her eyes on me, and asked me to stay for some water but I needed to rush. She was quite pretty and more MCOT and took one last glance at her as the doors closed on me.

A few moments after, I got a message asking how Mimi's service was. I said it was "OK" and I asked for the name of the girl with the white blouse at the lobby just now. She told me it was Julia...and it was her messaging me. From then, I said, okay and asked if I could book her for Saturday and she said okay. A light of hope I thought. I was looking forward to seeing her again.

August 11
Name: Julia
Nationality & Language: Mandarin and Cantonese
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5

So Saturday came and I had a meeting in the afternoon in TST and went over to the place. Confirmed my booking and confirmed that I could have Julia wear some black stockings.

I arrived at the place and Julia greeted me at the door. She seemed prettier the other day but still pretty and she had a lovely smile.

Went into the room, this time the room seemed nicer and cleaner, the air conditioner was still inside the shower but it was deeper inside and wasn't right in my face. Julia gave me a very sensual shower, as well as a wet BJ. It was pretty good and suction was good! The whole time there was some LFKing involved and some very sensual strokes.

I usually like being dominated so I don't really go all in (unless I am a bit under the influence of alcohol) and I simply allowed her to roam my body.

We dried up, she, like Mimi, gave me a pretty boring and pretty average massage which also lasted for around 10 minutes. The nuru portion was very good. A lot more sensual than Mimi's and it went on and on and she asked me to flip! In the back of my head I said, finally, a full Nuru massage. She was rubbing her body all over mine. Slding her LS just over my LB, I was so turned on that I told her to get the Dom and thus began the final part. Now, she was definitely more sensual than Mimi, less mechanical BUT her CG wasn't great. She wasn't moving or grinding the right way so I decided to go on top and pounded her missionary for the next 10 minutes before I came. By the end of it, I told her what happened to the stockings I asked for! haha! She said she forgot.

Did the shower, paid up and thanked her and she gave me a kiss on the cheek as I left.

I walked away, satisfied but not as satisfied as I was hoping I would be.

August 15
Name: Anna
Nationality & Language: Mandarin ONLY
Face:  5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5

So, last Wednesday I found myself in TST again and was trying to decide if I would give Julia a second go or try one of their new talents. I decided to go with the latter and boy oh boy I was in for an awesome time.

So, I arrived at the same place in TST, Julia opened the door. The funny thing is, as I was trying to decide who to book, I was actually also messaging Julia's private WeChat and when she greeted me and brought me to my room, I thought she was the one who was going to be taking care of me but (thankfully) I was wrong. She gave me a cup of water and told me to wait for Anna to come. She kissed me on the cheek and left.

When Anna walked into the room, I thought to myself, "oh my God" she is so beautiful. She also had this demure that was very very attractive to me. She could hardly look into my eyes and seemed very shy. I gave her some smiles and made some small talk like how long she has been in Hong Kong for and she said 3 days. I got undressed and she got undressed after I got into the shower and then she quickly joined me. Nothing special here but she started rubbing her breasts on me as she wrapped her arms around me to wash my back. Very sensual and turned me on and LB concurred. She was small but was able to slide LB right between her legs as she rubbed my back. "THIS IS NEW" I thought and honestly with all the soap going around, I could have sworn I was inside her LS but I knew that it would have been too dangerous but from then on, I knew she has some awesome moves up her sleeves or should I say panties.

We dried off, and poof! on go the Black Stockings! Julia knew this was a fetish of mine and so she delivered this time around. I literally drooled as I watched her roll up those stockings up her long tender legs.

I got on my chest as she began by far, one of the worst towel massages I've ever had. This was no joke. If you were looking for a massage, having a car run over your back would have felt better. After 5 minutes of agony, I flipped and laid on my back and this was where all the fun started. I could finally roam around her body with my hands and gosh those black stockings were a killer. The stockings were the type that looked like normal stockings but they had an opening right where I was to insert LB. Just the thought of them again while typing these out makes me reminisce how I was holding her legs and stroking them as she got on top of me and LFKed my lips.

As I said, she got on top of me and we had a few minutes of kissing and this is where it got interesting...she went over and tried to reach for something in the drawer on the side of the bed. I was thinking wow that was quick, on to the final show already?! But boy how I was in for a surprise. She took out something that was frozen, and it fit the tip of her tongue. She then went on to do this cat bath that was really out of this world. I've never had this done before and it was a strange yet felt really good especially when she started going down on LB and I started feeling the cold thing whatever you call it on my balls.

This went on for at least 15 minutes as she licked nearly my entire body, I honestly was getting a little tired but just as I was about to tell her to move on to the next stage, she stops, throws away the ice tongue tip thing and gives me by far the best blowjob I've had EVER. She had excellent suction at the same time knew how to stroke LB with her hands and made sure LB was pretty lubricated as she sucked. I usually don't look down but this time I just had to as I wanted to see what on earth she was doing and as I looked down, trying to hold me from finishing, it didn't help that she kept eye contact with me and gave little smiles with her pretty face as she sucked on LB. She was a trooper and kept on going and I nearly shot my load in her mouth but I told her to STOP! as I was that close to finishing.

So here comes the final stage, she caps me and goes on top of me, she doesn't put LB in just yet, she made sure she was on top of me, her breasts on my chest, kissing me making little moaning sounds and I suddenly felt LB slide into her. Okay, I don't know what is up with these girls but she was tight. The tightest? No...that would go to another girl from another Spa but Anna was pretty close but heck this isn't what I want to be focusing on, it was the sex which was amazing! She got on top of me, slowly brought LB inside her LS. Putting in just the tip and taking LB out. Then putting in more and more of LB inside and taking most of LB out. She was a tease, she eventually got to a point where all of LB was inside of her and she started passionately kissing me and after a few moments, she put both her legs between mine and WOW that became super tight! I nearly shot my load (again) but I stopped her and wanted to do doggie. It was then I realised that she was totally soaking wet as so easliy glided LB into her and gently thrusted into her. I"m not into rough sex so her movements and everything were perfect.

She moved a little to lean against the wall as she did, she turned around and we continued kissing. Oh gosh, I seriously thought to myself, this was like the best GF/PS experience I've had ever from ALL my punts. I wanted to see her face as I pounded so I told her to lay down on her back and did missionary and wow, she was grabbing her breasts and rubbing her LS as I was thrusting and I could tell that she was genuinely enjoying herself.

After a few moments of awesomeness I just couldn't hold it in so I burst my load. And as I came, she grabbed my face flipped me and said she wasn't finished yet, on top of me, she grinned for a minute or two before she eventually came and rested on my chest in my arms.

I asked to nap for another 10 minutes which we did and eventually she helped me shower again she took care of me super well as if she really was my gf and dried off. I gave her 1100HKD for her effort and for using the black stockings. She held my hand as she walked me to the door. Julia was there and gave me a little smirk as Anna kissed me and opened the door for me.

Anna just left Hong Kong yesterday unfortunately, but I have her WeChat and I told her that if I could visit her in Shenzhen I will during one of my Business Trips or if she's back in Hong Kong next month she will let me know.
Right now, I think it will be tough to find anything that would top my experience with Anna.

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   6-10-2018 05:34  Karma  +3   Great string
batman108   2-10-2018 04:35  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
shmnk   30-9-2018 08:36  Acceptance  +1   Hi bro, Anna sounds so hot! Can share her wechat please? Thx!
godisdead   29-9-2018 07:32  Karma  +4   Excellent report.
Nycpunter   17-9-2018 12:50  Acceptance  +1   
magichands1234   24-8-2018 01:00  Karma  +2   damn bro, u struck gold...can you share the love and give me her contact?
Kortaro   22-8-2018 17:36  Karma  +4   Favorable
zennor   22-8-2018 05:56  Karma  +4   Glad you struck lucky there.
LowKey   21-8-2018 00:49  Karma  +3   Anna sounds like a keeper
hotjac   19-8-2018 18:06  Karma  +4   Most excellent!
Mister   18-8-2018 23:02  Karma  +4   Third time was the charm
ImageCreator   18-8-2018 22:36  Karma  +2   Good.stuff
mchk   18-8-2018 14:44  Karma  +6   Excellent
chAMP74   18-8-2018 14:37  Karma  +2   Great triple-review! Too bad the best of the bunch has left
alphonzehk   18-8-2018 12:25  Karma  +3   Good intel on full service spa. Thanks
zebra   18-8-2018 10:07  Karma  +5   
homer168   18-8-2018 07:29  Karma  +5   For a fellow black stocking connoisseur
Longhairon
Nookie Newbie

UID 222218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 16
Karma 8
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-11-2017