Reading Access 30
Registered 22-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2018 23:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Causeway Bay walk up spa

Date/Time: Aug 2
Name: Kaiya
Link: http://go141.com/en/A61467-CB-Massage-CoCo.html?ref=Search(region,building) (listed under Coco)
Nationality & Language: She said HK....Canto/a bit of English
Age:  I'm terrible at this stuff. 28 - 38 - MILF to some, sweet to others. Not in her 20s.
Face: 3.5
Body: 4/5 (I would love to see her doggy-style)
Service: Part 1 - 3/5. Part 2 -  3/5. Part 3 -  4/5 for something new.
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5 (she gets one for muttering the word fuck a dozen times). Shame it wasn't followed by "me".
Price: 500 for 1 hour. 100 extra to strip
Repeat: I would.

So want to type this up while still fresh. This is listed on the 141 link above as a photo appointment for CWB. But if you contact them you realise they're working at a walk up spa, one of many in the area. I used to go there last year and earlier this year, but I drifted away..(got boring).  They always had MILFs, not grannies, but surely in the 38-50 year range. Really good massages - 300 for an hour and 200 for the happy happy. No BS and straight forward. Since I stopped using them I've had two other go-to places in the area. One of which I wrote about (Sally) two months ago which I also have kind of stopped going to.

So, I got out of work early and just needed a good massage. I had one a few days ago at yet another CWB place as just needed to bust a nut. So I went over to CWB again and messaged Sally thinking I should give her another try. She wasn't available. So plan B,  I'd go back to this place, listed as "Coco" on the database.

So I walked up without a reservation.  It's on 2/F, and next to a small shop. I tried to avoid the eyes of the shopkeeper as I rang the bell and was greeted by three women. One who I'm sure gave me a great massage and HJ many months ago. But she didn't seem to recognize me (and here I though I was so special!) and ushered me into a room. So you know, the place is small. Main reception room and two massage rooms (I think).  I've only been in the same room every time. Shower attached but no toilet. As mentioned, usually there are serious MILFs at this place. This time the two sitting down had short dresses on, and were younger than what was before. Things were already brighter.

Next thing I know one of the younger ones joins me in the room, pops out while I shower. Comes in and playfully grabs the bulge under the towel. Good start!  

I lie down and she starts on the shoulders. Her crotch is right in my face. Another good start.

The first 10 minutes of the massage with a towel over me was OK, not as good as before. a bit too fast for my liking. She asked if I liked it and was checking strength, and all the usual stuff. She mounted my back pretty quickly and seemed to enjoy the grind against my butt. xxxxxxxxxx
Towel came off after only 18 minutes and oil was slapped on. Now this was the only part where I'd say it was a negative. Within five minutes I was so greased up I could have been the Sunday roast ready for the oven. I like a little bit of oil, not Saudi fucking Arabia. Anyway, she was playful and it was closing quickly to the fun stuff, so I just rolled with it (I'm surprised I didn't slide off the table!).  

All the usual ball play and tickling. I was so greased up, she started to massage me with her forearms and elbows so she wasn't covered as well. Reason being was two minutes later she asked me if I wanted a body massage for an extra 100. Total 600. That's usual for CWB so I was fine with it, although your mileage may vary (I had previous luck getting in their pants for just 500). She removed her bra, pulled down her skirt and hiked it up as well, so it was still on but looked like a belt. She had a wonderful set of tits, I'm guessing a C+ cup. The were pretty firm but not unpleasant at all. And nice nipples. She started rubbing them on my chest and around other areas, while applying MORE oil to my little bro. I wasn't erect at that stage but LB woke up pretty quickly, so she had one hand on LB and I had two hands on her tits. Then I went for the knickers. She shook me off when I tried to slip a finger inside, but after two minutes asked me to rub her on the outside. There might have been a pad in there, so that could be why. She was into it, and I had to ask her to stop moaning and saying "fuck" so many times. At first it seemed fake, but after I really think she was getting horny. I lifted myself up, embraced her, she worked my bro faster and finally I blew a ton.       which really surprised her (I think she used about 10 tissues to clean up).  

Part III. As we still had a good 15 minutes left, she covered me with another towel, threw her dress fully back on, popped out for just a minute, came back and offered me the usual head massage, which I don't like.     I asked for my thighs to be rubbed and she sat between my legs stroking my thighs for a wonderfully relaxing 10 minutes. A great feeling after blowing a load.

She started getting playful and before I knew it, she mounts me and starts grinding against me (through the towel) in cowgirl as I held her hips. She was in a good mood and if that was faking it, I'm impressed. She genuinely seemed horny and was a pleasure to see her relax. It was flipping sexy and I started getting hard again. Now I was already five minutes over the one hour, but I didn't think it was really going anywhere (plus I'm a happy ending guy). AND I still had this feeling I was a greased pig and needed a shower badly. Overall I'd say it was one of the best post-massage HJ experiences I've had.

I wanted to write this report cause small places like this don't usually get good reviews or get lost amongst the Kamas. Sometimes it's worth taking a chance.

Would I repeat? I'd go back for another massage. Not sure if the chemistry would be the same if I had the same girl. I guess a few more repeat visits would be the way. I'll let you know if I do.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   15-8-2018 16:46  Acceptance  +6   Great report report thanks
Tim.bee   12-8-2018 04:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, I went there after reading your review. Got a different girl, but like you said no BS, friendly staff, and so ...
flyfly   5-8-2018 03:06  Karma  +3   
MothToAFlame   4-8-2018 23:53  Karma  +3   Looking forward to seeing the repeat visit report!
Mister   4-8-2018 09:45  Karma  +6   Great detailed report. Now if you only had a pic...
batman108   4-8-2018 00:29  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
3QOxqK2Liy0t   4-8-2018 00:22  Karma  +2   thanks