Face:  3/5,  passable
Body:  3/5, Nothing to write home about, B breast
Skill: 4/5, massage skill was good. always asked if pressure was enough  
Service: 4/5 for massage, 1/5 for hj lol
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5, go for a massage
Price & Session Length:  500 for 60 minutes massage +hj
Repeat: dont think so.

So i was down at TST alone while waiting for my wife to get her nails done yesterday afternoon and theres better than getting a massage while waiting.
Called up the place to see who was there and they told me dor yi (cantonese pronunciation) and Siu Lo were free. Siu Lo is a slightly bigger girl with a round face and larger tits. Since i only had an hour wasnt planning on doing nuru so i asked mamasan which girl give better massages. And so, i settled with Dor Yi. Dor Yi's isnt a looker but she looked like she could get the job done.
She has really long hair and a petite body. Shes from Shenzhen and does massages there as well.

Massage was great and she had really good pressure. She was rather quiet and didn't really talk. I didnt force a conversation either since i was aching all over and really wanted her to concentrate on the massage. She checks up on you every now and then with the temperature/ and pressure.

After 45 mins of that, we moved on to fun part. She teased with standard butt scratching thing and preceded on to give me a body to body massage. Since i didn't opt for the Nuru package, she kept her clothes on but i could feel her firm b sized tits going up and down. Everything was perfect up to this point. I was all hard and excited for the hj and she told me to flip. She then proceed to give me the weakest hj ive ever had. It felt like she used up all her strength on the massage and now she cant even grip onto my dick. In fact i couldnt even tell if she was still holding onto my dick at times! That wasnt all, she decided that while i was all into groping her and feeling her both up and down was the best time to start a conversation with me. She asked me if i had dinner yet, what ill eat and whole bunch of random questions. After she bombarded me with random questions, i went soft and she asked me why. I didnt have to heart to tell her that her hj sucks and that her stupid questions killed the boner so i told her i  didnt really sleep for 3 days straight.

By then, i think she realized that she should just concentrate on the HJ and didnt asked another question. I had access to both top and bottom ( she wore loose hot pants that allowed access to LS). She was really wet and came before i came. It was really hard for me to come since it was such a weak hj, in fact, it feels a lot better when i just shower and wash myself down there.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   29-5-2018 08:50  Karma  +4   Boner killing questions!
UncleDad   28-5-2018 21:13  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
Petay_1283   28-5-2018 13:50  Karma  +5   thanks
batman108   28-5-2018 11:55  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks