Acceptance 105
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2018 16:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JLM - HE Massage

Date & Time: May 3, 2018 1PM
Location: 5/F, James S. Lee Mansion, 33 - 35 Carnarvon Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui (Forgot room number, end of the Hall, which is closet to the smaller staircase, room is on the right)
Name: Baby?
Link: N/A
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price: $500 HKD
Repeat: Yup

Sorry bros forgot to note down the room number!

Wanted a quick H/E massage after a long week and ended up going to JLM for a stroll. I have seen this girl several times, so I knew where i was going.

She has a clean room and prices are $500 for 45 mins, $600 for 1 hr (3rd option, but forgot pricing)

I entered the room and was greated with a big hug and a welcome back. She helped me undress then asked me to rinse off while she prepped the bed.
After my solo shower, she helped me dry off then asked me to hop facedown on the table.

Part 1 - The massage part of this is amazing, everytime Im here she manages to work the kinks out of my shoulders and back. She spent equal time on a dry massage all over, then hopped on the table to step on my back, then proceeded with an oil massage that was really relaxing. I ended up dozing off for a bit. Towards the end of the oil massage she started occasional brushing my crack, and balls, then ran her nails lightly over lb and my ass.

Part 2 - She gave me a pillow then asked me to turn over to proceed with the HE. She continued teasing for  a while till lb was standing straight up, then procceded to edge me closer and closer while working on the balls. As she felt me getting closer, she began giving fake moans (which i dont really mind) and alternated between tickling the head and my balls. wasnt long before i all over her hands. A bit even shot up and caught her boob.

showered, paid then left.

Recent Ratings
batman108   4-5-2018 23:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Sherno   4-5-2018 18:34  Karma  +3   Awesome
David.youngson   4-5-2018 12:35  Karma  +2   Lol nothing annoys me more than fake moans
Mister   3-5-2018 19:58  Karma  +3   Long time no see. Any disrobing, access to her bits?
NeverWong   3-5-2018 19:55  Karma  +4   Thanks!
isaacdeweyliu (TheBangBus)
Lustful Lord

UID 145090
Digest Posts 0
Credits 648
Posts 58
Karma 643
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2018 11:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 isaacdeweyliu's post

@mister. Yup full access, boobs out only.

Recent Ratings
Mister   4-5-2018 13:53  Karma  +1   Thanks