Reading Access 40
Registered 23-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2018 08:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NuSpa - No thanks

Date: April
Name: NuSpa
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43404-TST-SPA-NuSpa.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Name: Suki
Nationality: Local
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5
GFE:  1/5   
Skill:  2/5
Price:  $600 / 60mins but 30 at best
Facilities: 1/5
Repeat: Absolutely not

The ball and chain was flying and I was back out playing. But oh man what a disappointment it was.

Found Nuspa on the site and their heavy advertisement of local girls caught my attention. Booked Suki via Wechat and I was on my way.

The place isn't hard to find and is in a semi residential/commercial building in TST, which does help with sneaking in incognito. Once I got there, there were immediately red flags everywhere. As soon as I got off the lift, the smell of curry was permeating and one of the girls was outside sorting out the laundry (badly) - Red Flag 1. Mamasan who looks like she is in her early 20s also greeted me with a "get the fuck in" attitude - Red Flag 2. I know I sound like a whiney bitch but come one...it is a service industry!

Anyway I was sent to the "VIP" room which was in dire need of a make over, it was old, dirty, unappealing and just looks sad - Red Flag 3. Don't even get me started on the dirty looking towels - I am out of red flags at this point.

I really should have left but I didn't and I'm kicking myself now. Suki walked in and things seemed to look up a little, she was cute and had a good body. She's local (which she really wanted me to know) but the chat was pretty shit. She was talking about about her recent holiday and shit about other girls and in a way it was chat I would hear in the office...not sexy.

Part 1 - actually not terrible but she was all over the place, she worked on the legs for a minute then back to shoulders for a minute then back to legs?! What are you doing love?

Part 2 - rubbish. Granted there was no up selling but with a place as dilapidated as this you really should try and up sell and get the most out of it. Or maybe it's the princess local style to not play that game. Technique was pretty poor, kept asking me what she should do and if it was right....yea there's playing inexperienced and actually being inexperienced .

Anyway lesson learned, TST spots are just such hit and miss. This one is a miss for me.

[ Last edited by  wagaparker at 29-4-2018 10:01 ]

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   2-5-2018 13:01  Karma  +3   Thanks for the info!
batman108   1-5-2018 02:44  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
chAMP74   30-4-2018 10:52  Karma  +2   
Mister   29-4-2018 16:38  Karma  +6   Good to know. Thanks
aurufc   29-4-2018 14:17  Karma  +8   Sympathy Ks
jeffzeke   29-4-2018 10:49  Karma  +8   sorry for the crappy experience. Was this suppose to be a massage place or FS?
blast77   29-4-2018 09:17  Karma  +8   Thanks for the warning