Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2018 22:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Candy from K.City Thai nest

Date: 11 May 2018, 5pm
Place: Linda Thai Massage, Flat 16-A, 2/F, 16-18 Nga Tsin Long Road
Name: Candy
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Link: (competitor site, google the place or phone 5108-8162)
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3/5, B-cup breast, some fat and tummy,
Service: 4/5
Attitude: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Damage:500,
Repeat: yeah

Had a business meeting in east kowloon on Friday afternoon, so I plan to end my crazy week with some massage with Happy ending.  Don’t want to travel back to TST due to the rush hour, I scouted info for Kowloon City, there are 3 addresses, that within close proximity, all featuring HE massage.  I made the trek  to check them all out.  All 3 of them located in residential building so please try to be cautious and be respectful of the other resident. Pay attention to the correct buzzer to get into the building.

First stop, walk up to the second storey, clear Massage sign and poster on the door like what you saw on TST. You have to come inside before discussing price and looking at selections.
3 girls, 2 below 30’s, one with cheerful and slutty attitude, slightly too much tattoo for me, one small girl with huge tits that looks serious (I mean it’s huge for her small frame, I was seriously contemplating of taking her), and one above 30’s with more polite attitude.

Second stop,
Entrance is a bit too dark and look just like ordinary apt door. The only hint i got was the cctv camera on the top. Inside the interior is actually not bad, better than the 1st.
2 girls, the older one has huge rack, but with so-and-so face, it’s the girl mentioned on their ad. The younger one has medium boobs but cute smile and seems friendly.   I kinda like her look.

Third stop, the building and apartment looks older. Renovation inside is worse than previous two, inside is even darker.
2 girls, both above 30s with face and attitude that doesn’t do it for me.

All three places featuring Thai girls only, and they seems to be happy to show you the entire house line-up without rushing you to room like those in TST.
After finishing the observation round, I decided on the second place with the second girl.

Inside the apartment, it is one of the better decorated among the other two, recently renovated, looks clean, even better than some of those in TST.  She then showed me a sign written in Chinese about “the menu” I couldn’t read Chinese but its a standard thing that I've seen elsewhere basically:
Massage $200
HJ +200 or
ML +300
I asked her if she understand the chinese writing, and explain to me the menu. She seems hesitate and I laugh when she said “massage and make laaab for 500”. She frowned and pinch me for laughing at her.

Shower alone, and the shower is in separate bathroom outside, just like regular apartment. Shower is clean and tidy, is bigger than those en-suite shower in TST.  When I return, she waited outside the room just to give sense of security of my belonging inside the room (if you worry about this, you can go to the bathroom fully clothed) She shower next and I played some music and waited on the bed.

Part 1 of the massage is ok,  I told her just to go easy as I was trying to relax. I asked her to focus more on the shoulder and neck and she managed to work them out. Her skill and power on lower body part massage is just so and so.

Then came the flip, normally this is where the 2nd part of the session started. However she continue the massage session with me facing up, interesting.  She massage my legs while i’m having all this visual stimulation. She was only wearing towel wrap around her body, so when she sit on the top of my leg, I can feel the warmth of her LS against my thigh. I started by touching her thigh and start roaming around her body, she doesn't seem to mind.  Her body is not exactly fit and there’s some belly fat and some c-mark probably after giving birth. She got extra point for smooth skin plus nice attitude to let me roam her body.  There’s something about having the  freedom to touch and do more, without restrictions or complaints like what i normally experienced with the Chinese looker on TST.  While she try to made some effort on the massage, I simply cannot concentrate with all this stimulation and visuals. This more of a tease for me rather than massage service. After massaging my leg for a while, she moved her seating position higher, now her LS  occasionally touches my LB  My oh my

My LB stand to this occasion, and I played with her LS a bit. She made “naughty boy” remarks, I simply can’t hold it.  I pull off her towel off and started playing with her puppies.
She laughed and asked me to wait while she took her hair clip and let her hair down.

“Game on”      She started with slow cat-bath from neck then slowly moving down to the chess, belly, thigh then move to groin areas then she started sucking my balls. Unfortunately after few lick on the LB she continue with covered BJ.  The rubber was pretty thick, so I couldn't feel much and she didn't enjoy much of the taste either.

She started with CG, while I played with her tits while occasionally squeezing her bum. Not enough with just squeezing, I lean forward and started sucking on her tits while she keep pumping up and down and we end up in basket position. She seems to be enjoying this and started pumping harder and breath heavily.  After riding me the way she like it for a while, she came.

“My turn now” I asked her to lay down and I pump he mish style.  While pumping, she licked my neck and ear, some LFK, some more hugging,  finally cum.

Shower alone afterwards, and continue chatting with her in the living room.  The scene in here is more laid back, compare to those in TST.  There is no manager or mama-san present, so the girl seems to be more laid back as well.

To go back to the nearest MTR station, I took the mini-bus to mong kok. During the trip back, I saw the the minibus passes through flowers market, and I remembered the coming mothers day. I decided to stop there, and shop for some flowers.

Roses in the pic is about $100 and I thought that’s a good deal.

Happy mothers day, go enjoy a MILF !

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
NeverWong   4-6-2018 14:57  Karma  +4   Thanks!
LowKey   27-5-2018 22:50  Karma  +2   Good find
adrenal   15-5-2018 11:28  Karma  +6   
Freelancer   14-5-2018 10:05  Karma  +6   Great price
porkchops   13-5-2018 14:41  Karma  +4   Thanks!
batman108   13-5-2018 13:42  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Mister   13-5-2018 08:15  Karma  +7   Excellent
blast77   13-5-2018 01:21  Karma  +8   Thanks, good deal for Hk