Karma 317
Acceptance 162
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2018 02:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K Pressure on a Sunday Morning. punt 3 in HKG

Thread Subject: K Pressure on a Sunday Morning.
Date & Time of Session:  4/22 around 10:00 a.m.
Name:  Yo Ling (?)
Nationality & Language: Some English.
Face:  2/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  390 + 120
Repeat:  Would probably stick with walkups if I get back to HKG

Took me a few minutes to figure out how to post this since, now that I'm a ' Musky Member ' I am no longer restricted to Newbie Reports :-)
Anyway,  after studying this forum in anticipation of my trip to Hong Kong, I had K Pressure on my short list.  Opportunity presented itself on a Sunday morning when family members were otherwise occupied.
  As long as I was in Jordan I decided to explore some of the walkup buildings such as 66 Parkes and Foremost. It being Sunday morning they were generally dead, although, Dreamy was up and poked her head out of the door for a moment. In hindsight, she may have been a better choice but, I had body glide on my mind.
Easily found K Pressure due to the intel and photos on this site . Went up and the house keeper was mopping the floors. She called Mamasan who told me there was only one lady available due to the early time. I was there anyway so, what the heck.   After a bit of a wait in the KTV room, which had some kind of pop music show on the TV, Yo Ling came in . Face not to great but decent body with firm man mades . Since she was the only choice I decided to go ahead.  Upstairs to the hotel, pay the room fee and into the room.  We both get undressed and I indicate the air mattress leaning against the wall. She warms it up in the shower and directs me to lay down.  I had actually expected a mutual shower before the body slide so, this was one point deducted.  What followed was plenty of scrubbing and body on body action along with a very thorough wash that went on longer then I felt necessary.   Also felt like I might drown at times with my face down on the air mattress and the water pooling up around my head along with the concerns of god know what bacteria getting in my eyes.  Ahh, the joys of punting.
  After this , being very careful not to slip when getting off of the mattress, we dried off with the towels and i lay face down on the bed.  The cat bath and body kissing were pretty programmatic with nothing special. After the flip, there was some HJ and BBJ without a whole lot of results.  The phone went off before I did with Yo Ling saying Mamasan very angry. After a bit more tugging on her part we called it quits. Quick showers , get dressed and she leaves saying for me to wait for Mamasan.  After waiting a a bit I decided that Mamasan wasn;t coming so I left.
Would I repeat. Probably not although, in all fairness, I would chalk the mediocre service up to it it being on a Sunday morning and I would probably see Dreamy instead due to her good reviews on here.  The walkups have the advantage of the girl being on her own time without interruptions from angry Mamasans.

Recent Ratings
Sherno   6-5-2018 21:10  Karma  +3   Excellent
batman108   4-5-2018 23:56  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blast77   4-5-2018 11:36  Karma  +6   
aurufc   4-5-2018 09:57  Karma  +4   Sympathy Ks