Link: 118-120 Queens Road East, 1st floor, buzzer entry
Nationality & Language: Thai, enough English
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000 for 60 mins all in
Repeat: Yes

Been meaning to try this place for a while. Dropped by at 1.30 on Saturday afternoon, no appointment. Rang the buzzer and someone cam straight down to let me in. Once inside, was asked if I’d been before. No! Shown options which consisted of an oil massage or Thai massage. I think that one was 238 and the other 298. Went for the expensive option, oil massage. Was shown to a cubicle, stripped and lay on the bed. A fairly attractive, tall Thai girls came in wearing shorts and non revealing top. The actual massage was good, just the right pressure and hit all of the right spots. Turned over and she carried on the massage, legs, arms and chest. My LB was totally exposed but she managed to massage around it although with a slight brush now and again. I was then asked if I’d like special massage, HJ, BJ or all services. Went for the BJ. She stripped. Slim body with next to no tits but looked good. She started a BBBJ whilst standing next to the table. Allowed full access which I took advantage of. Her arse is lovely. She then got onto the bed so that I could DATY. She continued with the BJ in a 69 position until I unloaded. Clean up was with hot towels and the session ended with a head massage. Bottle of water provided on the way out. Don’t think that there was anybody else working and another punter arrived as I was finishing. They make sure that you don’t come face to face with anyone. Relaxing experience with pleasant ending so would try again and may be go all the way.

Recent Ratings
cityguy   2-4-2018 17:35  Karma  +4   Ann is a cutie - highly recommended and very good if you treat her nice
triptix   29-3-2018 12:15  Karma  +2   
scufferhk   20-3-2018 08:02  Karma  +5   Ah, the lovely Ann.
tmcat4u   20-3-2018 00:17  Acceptance  +1   Amazing review, a little bit expensive to my taste but really nice experience. keep on sharing
batman108   19-3-2018 23:36  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks