Girl: Dan Dan
Nationality: Vietnamese with little English
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 5/5
Damage: HKD 900 for 60 mins
Repeat: depends

After hearing about this new place I had to give this a try myself. Contacted Via WhatsApp and made a booking for right after lunch. Was already given prices for the menu: HKD 600 for 60 mins massage + hj or HKD 900 for 60 mins + FS. Was told to go to a place nearby The Center in Central and contact again for floor/apartment. So I did 5 mins before the agreed time. But instead of the details, I was told to wait another 20 mins.   Contacted again 15 mins later and was given all details and then proceeded upstairs.

The place is indeed pretty new and large. Good to see that for a change! Was led to the room with the girl behind the door each time and then asking me to go and shower. When I came out of the shower and the same girl was still there, I was a bit disappointed at first: the pictures on the database didn’t quite match the girl. I was given Dan Dan, a 30s Vietnamese with quite a rack and less attractive face. But what she didn’t have, she tried to make up in service. And so she gave me quite a decent massage with the “accidental” stroking of the balls.

When I asked to take off her clothes, the shyness came out. But her body really isn’t bad. Not skinny but with nice curves. And after some compliments, she warmed up and was all over LB who gradually came to life. Once she realized that, she gave him a quick BBBJ. This one was a 2.5/5 but served its need and helped bring it up. As I was ready, she wanted to go out to get the rubber. At that moment I switched back to BBBJ as I wouldn’t want the interruption. She happily obliged although was hinting me at the price being the same. And so she went full on and also went for some good ball sucking and even better rimming. I moved around on the small massage table to get her to suck me to completion and then   in CIM. I haven’t even unloaded all and she was already running to the sink to spit it out and rinse.  

After that, she asked if I still want FS and want to do a second shot. But since most of the time was already up, I figured it would not come without additional cost and thus declined. She went on to massage my legs which I actually liked.

Once the time was up, I hopped into the shower again, dressed, paid and left.

Recent Ratings
mchk   12-3-2018 18:53  Karma  +2   Favorable
twelve98   5-3-2018 16:55  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing. Did you get to choose ur girl?
p0ison   5-3-2018 12:47  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report!
batman108   3-3-2018 14:57  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
Jonnyrad   3-3-2018 10:18  Karma  +2   Excellent