Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2017 02:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Flora Spa (TST) Lancole

Lancole @ Hawaii Spa

Link :  http://go141.com/en/A50402-TST-SPA-FloraSPA.html?ref=Search(stype,region)&
Nationality Language: Cantonese / Mandarin
Face:  4/5 very pretty
Body:  4/5  standard with small breast
Skill: 4/5  decent massage and a great personality
Service: 4.5/5   great attitude driven you to destination
GFE: 4.5/5   
Price:  $700/90 mins
Repeat: Maybe.

Its a great day to visit this venue located in central of the TST. Also regarding to the hardware seems to be new decor with spacey
in the room. Today subject is come. Her name is  Lancole, a very special name which is using by her. When she wearing a while
color one line piece of white dress. its really looks fabulous indeed. Firstly she give a proper massage with accurate on each spot.
Today i feel asleep when she massage me with push oil. i do feel extremely relax on her palm on my body.

After the first part then come to the exciting moment which mankind expected. She turing into a angel which give me looks of
hugging with lite kiss. Instead of pretending she did give me a very sexy warm strip with panties only. This is the best part of me
why i likes massage so much. I can spend few hundred dollars only. Then i can turn a lovely woman with great body so close to me.
Sometimes i feel to be a man is more fun then woman. Because mankind of sex desirable is always can get it here.

Lots of kissing on my nipple with access to her LS softly through the undies. but after couple of teasing eventually  i can still across the border to touching her public hair with the small gap in my mind. I do enjoy the good feeling when she lay down on me likes
my dearest girl friend. She do enjoy this moment when she focus on my LB, lots of twist and soft touching slowly with eye contact
The deepest part is always moaning lots of enjoyable to me. In that moment mankind always thinking to be so good to emperor to becomes a king in front of this woman.

Slowly and gentle is the plus sign in here. Because i always likes to enjoy the best moment slowly. Not just for ejection when stupid
woman hold you dick likes some kind of public transportation stick and always kick my ass to left in somewhere.

After service is also important to me. The best part is the girl is caring of you then she always willing to give you any suggestion & what to do next? This is also the plus to me of clean up and help you to dry up and even help you to button your shirt.

She's great and I'm definitely recommended to any brother, why not to try some experience when she's available

Recent Ratings
messenger   18-9-2017 10:32  Acceptance  +1   She is nice.
Andale   15-9-2017 20:35  Acceptance  +1   
mchk   14-9-2017 14:59  Karma  +2   
blast77   14-9-2017 13:04  Karma  +4   
Mister   14-9-2017 08:59  Karma  +4   Does the place have WeChat showing the girls' faces?