Date 6/9/2017
Time: 5pm
Link: no link
Girl: Mary, Thai, limited english
Looks: 3.5/5, young full lips, colorful braces,
Massage: 0.5 / 5 lowest rating downward annoying
Tug 3/5 , gets the job done
Body 3.5/5 Slim C cups
Service ⅖, probably newb in the business.
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Session: $400 for 1 hour
Repeat: yes for the place, No for the girl

A while ago I read about a massage joint in Kowloon city. I lost the thread, while I got the address written on my note.  Feeling for a bit of adventure off I go to Kowloon city.
The building was mixed residential building with no sign of massage service on the outside. After pressing the buzzer for a while, and no answer, I finally noticed that there is a special buzzer to the shop. A while later, then front gate was unlocked.

A young hottie open the door, this was quite a surprise.  Earlier in the morning I was reading about the latest miss Hong Kong 2017, and her face kinda reminds me of her (don’t expect it 80%).   She’s wearing tight tank top with half of her C cup breast are bursting all over it. Instant yes for me. She led me into small room and ask me nervously if only hand job is ok? I said no massage? She laughs and said of course. Shower was outside and I managed to check out the other working girls.

Funny arrangement that I noticed, when one girl open the front door, the rest will hide inside the rooms.  Once she secured the client inside the room, then the other girls will return to the living room. I managed to see the other two girls that available, both are not bad either.  One in the 20s and another one on her 30s.

She seems a bit nervous and  she told me that it was her first week there. Her massage skill is probably the reasons it’s called rub and tug joint. What she did was mostly rubbing her hand all over your body, and It got worse after she applies the oil.  She applies lots of oil, slap her hand into your body, then circle it around, and repeat... feels just like waxing a car.  She like to massage more on the fatty areas and stay away from the muscle area. My thigh or shoulder don’t get enough visit from her hands, however my thigh, butt and stomach are getting rubbed thoroughly it’s becoming  down right annoying. I have to stop her and guide her few times, told her to relax, and slow down to conserve her energy.  Half way, comes the turn and she still perform the car wax ritual while me facing up and makes this a little awkward. When the tug comes, it takes a bit of effort to guide and adjust her rhythm for the tug to be comfortable. Finally she managed to get the job done.  She didn’t take her top off, and I did asked. She allowed few touches but seems nervous and keeping her distant while doing it, so I didn’t press on it.  With some efforts she manage to get the job done.

Comparing my experience with other place? In terms of looks, the girls probably is on par with Kspa, or beauty (personal view). They have better massage there, and mostly mainlander.
BSS, older ladies, lower in terms of look but also better massage there.  For $400, Rub and tug with cute looking girls I still think its a fair deal. Her attitude is nice, we share a few gigles here and there, except she is quite nervous most of the time.  I wonder if her service would improves as she getting used to the scene.

Would appreciate if bros can share infos on some other joints like this.

[ Last edited by  Seahorse at 7-9-2017 16:16 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   12-9-2017 12:55  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
professuser   8-9-2017 22:54  Acceptance  +1   fresh report, thx
twelve98   8-9-2017 18:20  Karma  +4   u went during the day I take it... no need to book i guess...?
twiceAweek   8-9-2017 14:32  Karma  +5   thanks
mchk   8-9-2017 13:09  Karma  +3   Good intel
sentry   7-9-2017 22:40  Karma  +3   Waxing a car? Sounds like Mr Miyagi from the Karate Kid: Wax On! Wax Off!
Mister   7-9-2017 22:02  Karma  +3   Girls all Thai? How were the rooms and shower
stinkyfeet   7-9-2017 20:55  Karma  +3   
Seahorse
Carnal Conqueror

UID 160337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 346
Posts 18
Karma 345
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2017 14:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Mister,  The apt is typical HK apt.  Room are standard decor, and pretty clean. Toilet are outside the room so you do have to walk outside. Plenty of soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc. enough to confuse you which one is which.
I think the girls are all thais, haven't try the other, you deal with the girl direct.

Recent Ratings
Mister   8-9-2017 21:59  Karma  +1   Thanks