Reading Access 30
Registered 27-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2017 12:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Didi or Gigi @ Autumn Spa in TST

Date & Time of Session:  August 26, 2:30pm
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43068-TST-SPA-AutumnFunSpa.html
Nationality & Language: China. Not sure of dialect. No English.
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Overall Skill: 4/5
Massage skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $700 total with tips for 90 minutes

Went here from after the review Orangerange posted. Walked up to the 5th floor (there is an elevator) and was greeted by a girl. I got put in a room and asked for Dandan. They had no clue what I was saying in English. I said forget it and thy gave me a girl.  I had an option of a massage or massage and milk bath. There was one of those tubs in the shower. I skipped it and went straight for the shower.

The massage was ok. I had a sore shoulder and a raging boner that needed to be addressed. She started with a dry massage and her skills were somewhat lacking but it felt good and was relaxing. Medium pressure at best. In between she would tease me a little and usually that's a good sign.

We get to the soft touch and that lasted a while. It started with some light rubbing and a cat bath and some ball teasing. I have to say, she really knew how to handle my balls. She as a ball pro.

Oiled me up and some more teasing, prostate rubbing and working up the LB. she flips and she takes her time working on me. She wouldn't let me play with her LS and she had her eyes closed as I rubbed her and she worked me. I guess she was picturing a hotter guy. It's ok, I was picturing a hotter woman. She knew exactly what she was doing and when she decided it was time to , that's when we did. She did a half ass job cleaning me up. No hot towels or anything. Kind of uncomfortable with some time left in the massage.

Showered, paid, left. Mission accomplished.