Karma 1346
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 29-7-2017 08:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BSS - Splunge into an empty pool

Alright, I admit it: I fell for all the buzz. But the experience wasn't to my liking. I am sorry if the below isn't within the usual realm of excitement that we are reading about this place here. But since most of it was coming from regular customers, mine is from a first-timer perspective.

Date and Time: 26 July 2017 9pm
Name: forgot
Face: 2/5 (really, really hard to make out)
Body: 2/5 in line with age
Breasts: 3/5 natural C
Service: 2/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Damage: HKD 730
Repeat: no

Given all the great descriptions, this place was really easy to find right opposite the car park of Langham Place in Mong Kok. Once you're in, follow the yellow and red signs as pictured below. This leads you up to the 2/F with a tiny door. I knocked and the locker guy opened the door. Now, for all of you foreigners with zero Canto or Mando, this may already become the first hurdle: nobody here really speaks English. A simple "open?" question results in blank stares.

The guy was extremely helpful and I was then asked to shower. Others have complained about the open showers before. I don't mind showering even if there were no walls in between the stalls. But what's funny is the mirrors opposite of the showers that allow you to see what's going on in the cabin next to you. And I have caught several guys staring at my junk. Guys, seriously? I am not sick. I just shave my pubes!

Anyways, I didn't mind and went off to the waiting room. Mamasan came over and politely explained the menu: HKD 520 for HE and HKD 730 for FS. So I pointed at HKD 730 and was told to wait. It wasn't even 2 minutes and mamasan came back, saying the room was ready. The layout of the place is truly amazing. This is the thing that constantly amazes me about Hong Kong: people find ways to put everything into the tiniest available space. The massage rooms are literally two steps away from both the locker and the waiting room.

Once inside, my girl (which I wasn't able to pick or sample before) was already waiting. It was so dark, I had a hard time making out her face. There was only a really low light lamp shining in one corner of the room. But I could tell she wasn't pretty. She tried making up by chatting me to death. She helps me strip and I lie down on the table. Part 1 begins rather uneventful: massage was rather weak and then came some ball play. That was quite ok. Then she stepped out and came back what must have easily been 3 minutes.

Knowing that she had hot towels with her, that explained the waiting. So, on to part 2 starting with the flip. Then she dimmed the lights even more, took off her clothes and started the procedure. From what I could feel, she had some meat. Not a lot but more than I usually like. Her breasts felt good but I am not a tits person. I felt like I was in Disneylands space roller coaster, not seeing my own hands anymore and having something going on with my body. She caps me and gives me a quite decent BJ. I motioned her to stop and she took off the dom and put on a new one. Without having to say anything, she climbed on top and rode me very well until completion.

She spent the rest of the time with some massage until the time was up. I was guided to the shower, dressed, paid and took the other entrance/exit to the side of the building.

I saw that the place was quite frequented which speaks for it. But it was lots of older dudes. And most of them had very friendly conversations with the staff that made me believe they have been there a lot. For a first timer, certainly not the best experience. Again, I am sure it's possible to level up by paying tribute and dropping by more often and then being granted access to the good stuff.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
LeoCan   1-8-2017 23:35  Karma  +5   
mchk   1-8-2017 17:59  Karma  +3   I have terrible night vision, thanks for the warning!
batman108   1-8-2017 12:48  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
deadliner   31-7-2017 13:28  Karma  +4   Some better than others.
UncleDad   29-7-2017 21:22  Karma  +4   Lol. Ditto on the shaving! Lol
p0ison   29-7-2017 21:04  Karma  +3   Thanks!
tripwire   29-7-2017 19:31  Karma  +3   
aurufc   29-7-2017 16:42  Karma  +4   "I am not sick. I just shave my pubes!" lol with you bro!!
Mister   29-7-2017 16:25  Karma  +5   Detailed, honest report. Sounds about right. PM twice and other reporters for recommendations. Of course, YMMV
zebra   29-7-2017 15:49  Karma  +4   
jimyum   29-7-2017 12:11  Karma  +5   Thx