Subject: Thousand Flowers Spa (Causeway bay)
pinco
Carnal Conqueror

UID 152693
Digest Posts 0
Credits 409
Posts 26
Karma 406
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2017 18:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thousand Flowers Spa (Causeway bay)

Date & Time of Session: 14th July 2017 - Friday lunch time, walked in
Link: you can find it in the DB
Name: Mimi?
Nationality & Language: China/ Chinese
Face:  2/5 (young but acne)
Body:  4/5 (very tall and skinny with nice B cups with good nips, toned small butt, long legs, only issue: very small shoulders..I mean compared to her height..I do not find the right words, but some asian girls are like that)
Skill: 4/5 (good at both parts)
Service: 4/5 good access, shower together, cleans me up (after)
Price & Session Length: $900+100 for B2B (in practice almost all time spent exploring each other), 2 shots

Have not read reviews of this place in Causeway Bay (seems around since long time, maybe with few name changes).
Place is very easy to find following the instruction and pics  on the DB, ring the bell, they open the door ("2" "I"), walk up on the second floor, find the right door, ring again and in I go. The place is small (I think 2 massage rooms, both with shower), a small entrance with sofa where the girls hang out. I went there just before midday...so not much choice, Mimi opened the door and took care of me.
She brings me to the room, I ask price, and she says 600 Massage with HJ and 1000 B2B. I opt for the second and negotiate down to 900.
I shower and she undress completely, body description above..I forgot, quite massive bush (Chinese style).
I start to caress her and she allows full access including LS and small daty (only on upper part...light clit lick), she enjoys it, and starts to stroke me. I get my cock and balls close to her mouth, she is ok with it, I ask her if she is ok for BJ, but she does not allow . Ok I tried.
Keep going and finally I shoot on her tits.
We shower together and we clean up each other (nice touch).
Back to the room, she massages my back for 15 min, time to get up again, and then I ask for a second round. She asks for 200 additional, that I negotiate down to 100.
There we go for the second routine. Again shower together where she proceeds to clean me up.
Dress up, pay, and back to the HK heat.
Repeat? I would say no...but maybe I will fall again I guess...

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   16-8-2017 13:33  Karma  +2   Kinda pricey.. I often get 2 shots for 500 if no B2B
mchk   17-7-2017 14:56  Karma  +3   Decent for getting 2 shots out of it.
batman108   15-7-2017 01:28  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Mister   14-7-2017 20:32  Karma  +3   Pricey, but you did get two shots
professuser   14-7-2017 19:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent