Acceptance 105
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2017 19:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama Spa

Date & Time of Session: May 28, 2017, 300-400pm
Location: 1st Floor, Fook Shing Court, 50 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Name: Can't remember sorry bro's!!
Link: website is down
Nationality & Language: mainland Chinese (spoke to her in mandarin).. she said she was from HK but when i spoke canto to her she looked at me like i had 2 heads
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 6/10 (massage)
        7/10 (HJ)
Service: 10/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 10/10
Price & Session Length: $900 for 60mins VIP service in regular room
Repeat: Yup....

So i have been lazy on the reports so far this year sorry bros! Will try harder to update from now on...It was a lazy sunday and I decided to drop by Kama for a bit of fun.

I messaged the spa and got a response and an appointment was set up very quickly. didnt fancy any of the girls in the pics so i decided to just go with whoever was assigned when i got there.  I arrived and rung the bell and was quickly buzzed in. The girl who answered the door (forgot her name) took me to the 2nd room and asked if i wanted a tea of water. She left to get a glass of water for me and i hoped in the shower for a quick rinse off. Happy to see that the hot water was back on!. I was toweling off when she came back in with a warm glass of water.

She locked the door then stripped naked while i got comfy face down on the massage table.  which was pushed up against the wall. She sat up on the side of the bed with her back to the wall to start off the massage which was not as good as i would have expected from Kama. but it did the job. She teased LB and my balls sporadically during the massage which was a nice change from the usual service.

After a somewhat average 20 mins of massaging, she moved on to the oil part of the massage. which was decent. But LB was already rearing for action. She was already butt naked so my hands were beginning to wonder and found her rather bushy LS   .

She began the light teasing with the nails while my hands roamed all over her body. She had smaller tits but it was a nice change from the bolt-ons which i seem to always get when at the walkups... then threw the sheet on me and began some sort of body to body massage while she kissed the back of my neck and ears. After a min or so of this she asked for me to flip round and she kissed me all over from head to toe. Even gave LB and my balls a little peck . She then came back up and gave me the nippple sucking with a bit of teeth which was decent. After a bit of this she began working LB pretty good while whimpering in my ear as one of my fingers had somehow ended up in her LS haha  after a few mins of this i felt that oh so good feelin in the balls and i exploded all over her hands.

She brought me down slowly then hopped off to wash her hands then finished the remaining 10 mins with a decent head massage.

Showered after the massage, paid her then headed out.

Recent Ratings
mchk   5-6-2017 19:21  Karma  +2   
joey88   30-5-2017 12:38  Karma  +4   
professuser   29-5-2017 15:55  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   29-5-2017 13:47  Karma  +3   Was she tall and dark? Would give more Ks if you knew her name
jimyum   29-5-2017 11:30  Karma  +5   
zebra   28-5-2017 22:45  Karma  +4   Website works for me