Karma 3183
Acceptance 293
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2017 01:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
#2@BeautifulSpringSauna

Thread Subject: #2@BeautifulSpringSauna (sorry, didn't get her name)
Date & Time of Session:  14th April 2017 - Friday ~5.30pm, walked in
Nationality & Language: China, Hunan (Spoke mostly in Cantonese)
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $730 for 90min session (no additional tips)

After reading some of the bros' posts about this place, I decided to try this place out. You can find this place at this address:
36 Shan Tung St., 3F Wah May Building, Mongkok. It's next to the bank and you take the lift to the 3rd Floor.

Anyway, I got undressed and showered (locker boy was very helpful - I gave him a $10 tip). First time so I asked what the prices were. I was quoted 520 for massage+HJ and 730 for massage+FS. I didn't have enough cash, but after confirming if they take credit card - I decided to go for the FS (turns out they have a $20 transaction charge so total damage was $750). Was offered something to drink and eat afterwards and waited for the room to be free. Eventually was taken to the massage room.

Quite old looking but quite a fine body. But doesn't matter cos hell her massage skills were bliss. She took care of all the kinks in my back muscles. She seemed to be very experienced and paid attention to detail. The massage was not just the back, but the entire body (arms, legs, shoulders, neck, buttocks, head (after part 2)). There was no sense of rush either. Think this is the best skilled masseuse I have ever had in Hong Kong. This was all towel and then oil. After the oil, she brought in some nice hot towels to wipe the oil off.

Part 2 was fun - she unhooked her bra and dropped her panties, and started rubbing her tits on LB. LB was rock hard at this point, especially after my fingers felt how juicy she was. She dommed LB and gave him a good suck. I was too busy to notice her sucking skills as I was thrusting her LS after making her straddle on top of me in 69 position. I didn't lick but just kept fingering the whole time. She told me she couldn't wait and she reversed CG me. The view was amazing. I spun her round, brought my arm round and pumped away. I could tell she was enjoying it as she stuck her tongue into my ear. In the end I finished in mish, and we shuddered simultaneously.
She the dom away and tasted the tip and cleaned me up - she went off to shower whilst I caught my breath, she came back and gave me a head massage, and the phone eventually rang to tell us it was times up.

All in all, I'm very satisfied with both the service, decor, cleanliness and the girls at this place. Definitely a winner here.

Recent Ratings
mchk   19-4-2017 18:45  Karma  +2   Favorable
Bruisedknee   18-4-2017 15:46  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   15-4-2017 13:35  Karma  +4   Nice. But.... Sticking her tongue 8n your ear means she's into it? I've never heard that one before. Haha
jimyum   15-4-2017 12:32  Karma  +5   Thx