Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2017 12:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Harmony -LKF

Date & Time of Session: March 31 Around 4PM
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43529-Centr ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese & Canton
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price: $700 Total

Hi All, So this is the second time I have been here.  First report coming up soon.  Just wanted to write this out since it is still fresh in my mind.  So rocked up with no appointment and they had a room available.  A** opened the door and showed me the same room that I was in a couple weeks ago.  The room is small but the same same everywhere you go.  Shower in room, water pressure is good so a comfy shower.  In walks another girl and not A**. I forgot her name.  Maybe May?!  Not bad looking but not a great face. I went back here for the massage so it didn’t really matter to much.  The massage was ok.  Not great and not bad.  It hit the right spots but then she suggested that she step on me.  I was a bit reluctant at first but said why not.  Now that was good.  Really hit the spot.  

Flip came and asked whether I wanted “it”.  (We had a bit of a joke in the beginning where they only do massages and nothing else.)  Of course I ribbed her back and said what are you talking about but then quickly said of course.  She then went and took off her dress.  What a sight.  Her rack is just perfect but I do think that it is enhanced but in a really really nice way.  So was quite happy with that.  Part 2 was quite standard but wasn’t bad at all.  Finished up with another shower, paid and left.

The only thing is that I guess was different and I liked was that I asked her how much total was and she said 700.  No upsell, no extra X for taking off dress.  I told myself that if she said 800 or any number I will pay with no questions asked.  Its just that if it is to high, I won’t go back.  In this case, I will surely be back.

Thanks for reading.

[ Last edited by  Wazzup at 3-4-2017 14:42 ]

Recent Ratings
mchk   19-4-2017 18:29  Karma  +2   
rosebud888   8-4-2017 09:38  Karma  +4   Thanks
tripwire   4-4-2017 14:33  Karma  +3   Great report, glad to hear this place is still keeping up the high standards, definitely worth repeating.
orangerange   4-4-2017 12:19  Karma  +2   Excellent
zennor   4-4-2017 05:22  Karma  +3   excellent