Date: 22.6 15:45-16:55
Girl: Carrie
Face 3.5/5
Body 4/5
Skill 5/5
Service 4/5
GFE 4/5
Price length: 700+100 tip 60minutes+10minutes over time for free
Hi all, ( for the spicy stuff roll down to the second section)
After reading some good stuff about carrie i had to see for myself, my muscles were very tight after hard workout lately and travelings, so
Decided to try massage, i usually dont do masages.
I booked carrie via wechat.
I arrived and carrie opend the out door for me i walked uo to 1/f and she also opend the door to massage place, wearing short dress, made me very hirny already...pretty face but not the prettiest.
Too bad her dress minimizes her boobs which are bigger in reality..
She took me to vip room rightaway and said 1000 an hour..i said that on website its 700, so she took me to nirmal room, which is ok. Vip room bigger and little nicer.
Took shower, and naked on the bed, face down.
She did massage which wasnt the best i must say, but i didnt come for massge, it was long massage tho, and because im strong and fit i guess she thought she should do it as strong as possible, when she asked if its ok the way she did, i said yes, cant say it hurts   40 minutes massage, untill i started talking to her and breaking the ice. She is from shenzhen and working here only 5 months.
Suddenly she put my legs on her thighs and played with my ass and balls gently, arousing me slowly, untill my cock started growing and
Growing..
After few minutes of playing with my ass and balls she started touching my dick with oil...oh, it felt so fuckn good. She laid ontop of me and pressed her pussy on my ass kissing my neck.
She turned me over on my back...laying on me, one hand on my dick and we started kissing, then she got off and started hand job my dick while i touch her body, her ass, then her hairy pussy...slowly she got wet,
And i started fingering her, we kissed with toungue and she stroked me while i finger fucked her, than i revealed her boibs big B size, very beautifull boobs and niples, i licked her nipples and fucked her pussy with my finger, she started getying.tired cause its been over 15 minutes she strokes my dick...
Than i picked her up, her ass facing.me, fingering her pussy plus kissing her ass, and licking her ass, almost i licked her pussy, but decided to leave it for next time..i squeezed her ass and ate her,she already wanted me to cum, so after 10 more minutes i actually came so strong , fuckn great...  
Her hand job was ok, not the best, for long period she was doing.it fast and strong so i cum, but i have long lasting durability
She said wow Superman haha for being so strong and long lasting...
She cleand me up, i showerd, paid her 700+100 tip, and she said see
You next time...i realized when comming out that my timing was great cause while i went out there were men waiting there for their turn...so come before 4 pm is best....
Enjoy guys...

[ Last edited by  Django1232 at 23-6-2016 10:32 ]

Recent Ratings
pierrot   1-7-2016 22:58  Karma  +2   Excellent
ernieb   23-6-2016 22:48  Karma  +3   Cherrs
zebra   23-6-2016 19:57  Karma  +3   
mchk   23-6-2016 16:10  Karma  +2   
mcmafia09   23-6-2016 15:44  Karma  +2   Excellent report!