Font size: S M L
Serenity - Heaven is a place in TST

Date & Time of Session:  17th Feb around 1 pm
Name:  N***y
Nationality & Language: HK, some pretty great English
Face:  5/5
Body:  10/5
Skill: 5/5 (massage 4/5 but WTF?)
Service: 10/5 (thanks to my charm and good looks, no doubt)
GFE: 10/5
PSE: keeping that to myself
Price & Session Length:  900 / 90 min. +
Repeat: I almost kidnapped her and took her with me

Jaded? I dunno. I’d arrived in HK on Saturday night and had a rather disappointing rub and tug. A few weeks before I’d been in Berlin and experienced a Thai massage of which the technical side had been quite good but to call the practitioner a MILF would be an understatement. More like GILF. Or GIWNLF, if you can figure that one out. I was beginning to wonder if the thrill of being serviced was beginning to pall but thankfully my week picked up after that.

Before meeting friends I stopped off in Players to see what the maid parade was all about. Great vibe. These girls were having fun and I got chatting to a very cute Filipina DH. Said she was 34. It sounds like a corny pick-up line but I told her she could pass for 24. The thing is: it was true. A lovely person. And she was beginning to get frisky but damn it, I had to move on. Ended up much later at Amazonia and had some fun flirting around which cost me a few drinks. I’ve mentioned it before: I have my reasons for not wanting to go the whole way with these girls but it is a damn slippery slope. And much easier than I imagined to get along with them and just have a bit of fun.

But now my biggest problem now is that I doubt I’ll ever have as good a massage session as I did last Thursday. Honestly, if I lived in HK, I’d be keeping this one as my own little secret. But I don’t. So I’ll share.

My phone needed fixing at a place in TST and what better way to while away my time before collecting it again? I went up to Serenity, willing to give them another try, although on my last visit there a couple of years back I’d been given a rather surly and chunky little girl who did not float my boat. This time the door was opened by an astoundingly pretty young girl, petite but not too short, mid-length hair with a few tints and wearing a cute, short denim dress with some strategically placed faded spots. Ushered straight into a room, I asked, "Do I get you?". "Yes," she smiled and I told her it must be my lucky day. How true that turned out to be. Her English was pretty decent and she said she was local (but Taiwanese mother) and 25 years old. The dry massage was great with frequent teasing pressure around the nether regions and strokes up the inner thigh. Then the oil came out. I felt her legs and my God, they were fit. Not an ounce of fat. She must do sport, I joked. Time for the flip and she got to work, complementing me on the size of my tackle but I wasn’t lying when I told her how beautiful she was. I was allowed to look under her skirt and found a lovely slim and shapely backside. The ice was broken and we were both pretty giggly by this stage. I suggested she lose the dress which she did immediately - and the bra and panties as well. And OMG. A perfect slim figure, tits on the small side with pencil rubber nipples and a soft, velvety skin. I’ve complained here before that though I’ve had a lot of pleasure from, and fun with, the girls, only once before have I had one I’ve really 100% genuinely lusted after. And now I was getting 200% and more. Not only that. She seemed to like me. Laughed at my silly jokes, kissed me, looked me in the eyes and it was access all areas. This was the closest I’ve ever been in a massage parlour to heaven. And when she suggested a blow job for 300 extra, I almost came on the spot. OK it was a CBJ but I have memories that are now seared onto my brain.   A couple of images from that session I’ll keep to myself, thank you very much. We went way over the 90 minutes and she suggested next time I should book the massage in the comfort of my hotel room. Damn the fact that I haven’t got to the bottom of that slippery slope.

Recent Ratings
Khertz   28-3-2016 20:30  Acceptance  +1   
legatus   23-3-2016 12:24  Karma  +1   Can we get her name to book?
twelve98   22-3-2016 14:50  Karma  +3   Thanks. 900 +300 is that right?
aussieCD   21-3-2016 20:54  Acceptance  +1   Serenity is my favorite spot!
pfgtpfgt   21-3-2016 18:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jmark   20-3-2016 13:33  Karma  +4   Thanks
redclay121   20-3-2016 02:27  Karma  +1   Thanks
zennor
Kinky King

UID 86281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1601
Posts 89
Karma 1587
Acceptance 281
Reading Access 50